• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ISO hellhound/wolf sona design

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Maybe post some picture examples for the hellhound? Since everyone imagines them differently.

Do you want it to look more human or more animal? Walk on two legs or all fours?

What about body structure? You want him tall and lanky or all buff or maybe just short and chubby?

How about age. Does he look old, young? Somewhere in the middle?

Last edited:

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope
How about something like this?
11.png

Hellhound

Maybe post some picture examples for the hellhound? Since everyone imagines them differently.

Do you want it to look more human or more animal? Walk on two legs or all fours?

What about body structure? You want him tall and lanky or all buff or maybe just short and chubby?

How about age. Does he look old, young? Somewhere in the middle?

Um. She has more than one shape. Human, anthro, and four legged. Can have separate sheets for each shape, i don't expect all that for free... She's lean, but not muscular. I like this one. So maybe a variation of this that wouldn't offend the original artist? Age is about 25. I love long fluffy tails, too. :p

Looking for more realistic, Belladonna, but thank you!

Attachments

• Hellhound.jpg
    Hellhound.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 228

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
Um. She has more than one shape. Human, anthro, and four legged. Can have separate sheets for each shape, i don't expect all that for free... She's lean, but not muscular. I like this one. So maybe a variation of this that wouldn't offend the original artist? Age is about 25. I love long fluffy tails, too. :p

Looking for more realistic, Belladonna, but thank you!
OHH so like a very furry white doberman. Nice.

I can try to WIP something up for you. At least so other people can have a visual reference. n.n

Last edited: