• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ISO High End Adopt (Preferably Canine or Feline) Budget $100-$400

A5an1

Hello, due to a number of tumultuous events I am looking for something special to fix things. It is for this reason I am in search of a very high end adopt. Priority is given to artists or designers of note (Zaush, Meesh, Smooshkin, Fuckie, etc) and a more natural color palette is favorable. A pre-existing character is also acceptable with quality art a plus depending on origin. Please, do not try to sell me multiple characters with a value below budget range, or try to fit that budget based purely on volume of art rather than quality. I do not need a payment plan, and will pay immediately if the right character is found.

Regards,
Anamus

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! While I do not sell adoptables myself, I specialize in character creation and can create you a custom character from scratch (basically a new character you can then adopt) given full artistic freedom or also minimal directions.
Considering your budget of 100$, I can offer a set of 10 SFW, flatcoloured fullbody pinups of such character to show them in different poses, views, and clothing. You can also add more fullbodies for 10$ each.
You can find examples of my style in my gallery: Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via forum PM, or FA note Userpage of valery91thunder -- Fur Affinity [dot] net or email at alkalinesparks [AT] hotmail [DOT] it!

A5an1

Hello, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to this post, and I will take your offer into consideration. At this time I am prioritizing characters or adopts with origins from well known artists/designers or possessing high quality art from such creators, but I will take all offers under advisement. I hope you are well, and look forward to further communication depending on the outcome of future replies.

ShortConcepts

Though I'm not in the list you posted above, or currently have adoptables available, I am open for custom character creation. I've worked with many clients in the past to design and bring their characters to life, and I'll be happy to work with you. I'm attaching some of my own examples here, as well as a link to my gallery and Terms of Service.
Artwork Gallery for ShortConcepts -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
www.furaffinity.net: Terms of Service -- ShortConcepts' Journal
(Each character in these examples I've either created or redesigned based off descriptions and color palettes from each client. I have more such examples in my gallery.)

(And some additional canine and feline examples.)

I also know of two other artists I feel are very high-end and they may be open to these kinds of commissions when they reopen. But I'd first take a look at their pages which I'm linking below.
Userpage of gallivant_crow -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Userpage of leilryu -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Last edited:

A5an1

Greetings, and I would like to thank the prior two posts for taking the time to reply.

In response to Maruskha, I do appreciate the offer, though as you say I am looking for something special given the reason i’m looking for this character to begin with. Your art is admittedly cute, and I will be keeping an eye on it regardless of outcome.

For ShortConcepts I would like to add that your last example in particular is good, though I wonder if you or your other shared artists have experience with furred characters, especially of the anthro variety, as the majority of examples appear to be feral dragons on the galleries, and I lean heavily towards canine and feline anthro designs

A5an1

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to reply. At this moment I am continuing to look for a specific level of item, but I will consider all comers. I’ll let you know should I wish to proceed with your work.

Jadan

Greetings! I understand that you are looking for characters from more well known artists - but as you're looking at all offers I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring.

I tend to work with more natural color schemes as a rule. (And am quite comfortable with canines and felines) For a full custom character (shaded front back, with custom design fee) I can offer you a quote of 110 euros (125 usd)

My general prices and examples are below - if you have any questions please don't hesitate to let me know!

Icon: (500 x 500 only)-

Bust -

Half-body -

Fullbody (non ref sheet) - 60 €

Front & back shaded ref sheet/Custom - 80 €

+10 euros per detail shot/expression
+30 euros for custom design
+40 euros per extra pose
nsfw option may warrant an extra fee depending on detail.

(Complications like armor, wings, tattoos,and design may warrant an extra fee)

A5an1

Salutations, I am pleased to hear from another prospective artist for my project. While, as you acknowledge, my priority given the circumstance is as much about pride in the name as in the quality, I do find your art in good taste. I hope you can pardon me if I keep my eyes open, and ask that if you have any additional inquiries or ideas you contact me via PM

A5an1

Hello, thanks for taking the time to submit an offer. As you can see, I have a number of considerations, and will be keeping my options open for a period of time. If you have any additional inquiries you can feel free to contact me via PM, and I will be contacting whom I choose to go ahead with when I decide.

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.

A5an1

Hello, and thank you for your submission to my ad. I am currently in the process of assessing all incoming options, and will be contacting the individual or group I intend to take to the next step. If you have any additional input or inquiries you can feel free to send me a PM.

A5an1

Greetings, and thank you for your inquiry. As stated before, I am looking at all offers, and currently weighing options. If you have any additional queries or thoughts I would be welcome to conversing via PM.

A5an1

**Update:** I am willing to exceed the pre-stated max budget if a character of sufficient quality or possessing sufficient quality art from a quality source is found. This is the original intent of the ad, and I suspect the parameters must be expanded in this way to better the odds of finding what I need. Any information or offer for such a character will be greatly appreciated, and an example of what I want most is available upon request via PM.

julievee

Hello there I would like to offer this high quality canine design for your consideration. Themed off mafia/yakuza. He has a ref sheet by Bonbons with custom made tatt design, an icon by Juden, and chibi outfits by angela-dawn. Please have a look and let me know thanks.

A description written by myself:

A Great Dane's bastard child. A brawler. A sadist. A dogfighter.

Cruelty incarnate. Shrouded in a pseudo air of suave decadence. Eyes read old soul like aged amber wine housed in the body of a scoundrel. A trapezoid shape suggested an Apollonian physique. Wide set shoulders with exaggerated convexing that cuts an aesthetically appealing musculature. Stretched over pelt of white gold. Markings make one wonder where the tatts stop and brindle patterning began. If bare chested: Displays ink typical of Taigorian gangsters. Heavy black shelling encased by demonic oni face. From pecs, down arms to wrists in perfect symmetry. Robust snout and firm jaws of a molosser breed; sports beard and mustache. Golden brown hair flipped to one side, shaven on the other. His style is vintage classics. Collared button ups, pressed slacks, and polished oxfords. Morals have gone to hell. Likely to sell his own mother for a quick buck.
Complete Character gallery

The Don (115$) on Toyhouse

A5an1

Well, I certainly applaud the offer. The character is unique to say the least, and seems to have several good pieces. May I ask why you wish to part with him?

julievee

Well, I certainly applaud the offer. The character is unique to say the least, and seems to have several good pieces. May I ask why you wish to part with him?

The plot lines I had set him up for just sort of never got off the ground unfortunately and I have a ton of other characters that I have more muse for. Other then that needing the fund to fix car repairs as the company refused their warranty for engine failure even after maintenance records had been provided. It's an ongoing law case atm.

I own Bas Rouge still though and I do offer an roleplay bond between the two should the new design owner of the Don be interested. New owner can of course change the story, personality, and overall theme to their liking.

A5an1

Ah, I see. Well I certainly hope the car issue gets resolved. Fighting with large corporations can be a taxing and unrewarding venture. I myself started this little misadventure in character hunting over some less than pleasing occurrences