• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

It started

Distorted

So its finally started. I was afraid of it, and now its begun and I don't see it stopping soon.

My coworker/friend has begun his started his transformation into..........a furry.

We went to another anime convention today, and this time around he bought some rather suggestive pictures. I just thought they were anime chicks, but apparently, there were a couple of furry pics in the mix. I saw them when I held his stuff for a bit. When I asked him why he bought them, he said, "I don't care! They're hot and I like them." So I just leave it be and move on with the day.
Then he and our friend coaxed me into buying this hat with cat ears on it. I was already wearing my tail at the time (I know...I know) so he insisted on making me his pet the rest of the convention. He wouldn't stop petting me, and I was getting annoyed, which made him do it more. And even though it was pretty degrading, I....kinda liked it...

Anyway, we're supposed to be moving in together so I don't know what to expect if this keeps up. I worry too much. :p

Besides yourselves, have you witnessed someone who slowly turned into a furry?

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
There was this guy I knew who hated furries. Eventually he slowly but surely accepted the fact that he secretly liked it and now he wears tails to conventions, is dating a furry, and mods a furry forum.

....wait a second. :C

Limbo

._.
Nope. I didn't change either. I really didn't become a furry; I have furry friends, but in all honesty, after issues with my ex, I refuse to be a furry any longer. Goddamn nutter ruined the fandom for me ;A;

Dreaming

I've been told that I've ''turned people Furry'' before, but I don't see it. :V Blasphemous. Lessons learned; Don't tell your friends about the Furry fandom, they'll fall victim to it too.

Last edited:

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
My friend appears to be succumbing. I think tomorrow ima link him a pic from FA to speed up the process a little.

KigRatel

Colaholic
I don't know about Furries, but I've seen many, many people turn into Bronies. It's not even gradual either; they just suddenly watch a few (sometimes just one) episodes of MLP and BAM, Instant Brony! I wouldn't mind so much if it was a bit more gradual.

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
80% of my friends are Furries. And over 50% of them are either Bisexual or Gay. So, I'm not that worried about someone becoming a Furry. Or for that matter, them making advances towards me. Sometimes, I come across the odd kid in my class where he thinks he's becoming one. Aside from that, nope. Not that many if I am aware.

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
There was this guy I knew who hated furries. Eventually he slowly but surely accepted the fact that he secretly liked it and now he wears tails to conventions, is dating a furry, and mods a furry forum.

How can one sink so low. :V

The_Lightning_Fox

Your days are numbered!
Ha! Yup I did it to a close friend of mine. I REGRET NOTHING! We now exchange links and pictures. Heheheheh...

greg-the-fox

I don't know about Furries, but I've seen many, many people turn into Bronies. It's not even gradual either; they just suddenly watch a few (sometimes just one) episodes of MLP and BAM, Instant Brony! I wouldn't mind so much if it was a bit more gradual.

I know a whole bunch of people who were hating on MLP, said they would never become a brony... Their denial started to slowly fade as they admitted that the show was okay, and then a week later they're posting like 20 pony pictures a day o_O

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Screen capped

You also forgotten the amazing becoming a gay/bi part.

Grimfang

I infected an old friend with the furry. On occasion, I would mention some unnamed forum on the internet, but whenever she asked, I would just tell her that she wasn't ready. Eventually, she was introduced to this site's existence, and it all went downhill from there.. getting a fursona, dating furries, but always denying that she was a furry (even while at a furry convention). Those were good times.

Brazen

Terrorist Scum
Why on earth were you at a convention with a coworker to begin with?

All my friends hate furry. Even "half'furs" like Felicia. They still play games with anthros. They love Sonic and Starfox, but they just stay away from the fandom and anything past the games. I couldn't convert them if I tried, but I really couldn't care less either. They still think I draw well even if it's only furry and like my stuff for the "artistic merit" if you can call this shit artistic. It's funny to just fuck with them and pull up a random image every now and again just to watch them jump. They don't judge people though.

This. I know someone who said I was fucked in the head for watching the whole first season on YouTube over the course of a month, like it's hard to do. Funny how now he writes fanfics, reads them, wears a FUS RO DAH Fluttershy tee in public, has a pony covered Facebook (someone unfriended him for it), and watched every episode twice. I don't get it.

Kluuvdar

Supreme Grocer

Well, I was sharing some links with my friend, who is not internet or anime savvy at all, he's a country boy. And he has an interest in art, so I thought he would appreciate some of the art on FA. His response was "You know, this furry artwork is kind of cool, I wouldn't mind trying to draw something like this." My reaction face

Also, I've got a friend who is internet and anime savvy that "tolerates" furries. We recently went to a small one day anime con where I bought an orange hat with fox ears, and proceeded to play with it all day, he tried it on. His face

LouyieBlu

Contemplative Nitwit
I've been told that I've ''turned people Furry'' before, but I don't see it. :V Blasphemous. Lessons learned; Don't tell your friends about the Furry fandom, they'll fall victim to it too.

I am with you on this one.
One of my close friends found I was furry. Couple of weeks later they said they were furry. I fear that this fandom might be contagious. :V

I have gotten one. A guy who originally took me into a private Skype IM after we were voicing in a group call and he said he thought my voice was really sexy. After a while of getting to know each other more and he learned what I was into and showing him pictures of some of them, he started to get an attraction for scalies and whatnot. He then made an FA, fursona concept (dragon) and I think was gonna go to a meet or something. So, I turned him into a scaly.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Why would you screen cap that? That's like, public knowledge that I have mentioned before and nothing shocking. :V
Maybe in the future, if you ever lie about this I can post it and call you a liar.

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
I am with you on this one.
One of my close friends found I was furry. Couple of weeks later they said they were furry. I fear that this fandom might be contagious. :V
If being Furry is contagious then we must spread it to everyone, we could send artwork and leaflets to everyone like Anthrax mail and soon we will take over the world! :V