• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

It's an Introduction Thread.

Atelier

Hello! I am Clay, I'm from the state of Georgia and uh......well, crap.

Honestly, I haven't done one of these in ages, and I'm godawful at small talk, but if you wanna chat, feel free to shoot me a message because god knows I love yapping my sad little head off. Talking about games or art is usually a safe bet, but I also love movies, some television, books, well...lord, I just like a lot of stuff.

I've bounce around from forum to forum for a while, but hopefully I can actually become a part of this community.

Thanks!

Teniwolf

Totally not a major derp...
Hello! I am Clay, I'm from the state of Georgia and uh......well, crap.

Honestly, I haven't done one of these in ages, and I'm godawful at small talk, but if you wanna chat, feel free to shoot me a message because god knows I love yapping my sad little head off. Talking about games or art is usually a safe bet, but I also love movies, some television, books, well...lord, I just like a lot of stuff.

I've bounce around from forum to forum for a while, but hopefully I can actually become a part of this community.

Thanks!
You're not so bad at it, I think you did fine actually :) And psh no on is outstanding at small talk, not even little old me. But yeah I would say welcome to the forums and to enjoy your stay but you seem to already have some sort of bearings here, but hi anyways :3 I suppose a good question to ask ould be, what are your favourite movies/ games?

Atelier

Let's knock both of these questions out in one fell swoop!!

So favorite games are definitely.....Persona 4 (don't have words for how hyped I am for P5, good god) and Super Metroid! Like, I grew up on Metroid so whipping that out in conversation basically leaves me frothing at the mouth, and Persona 4 just makes me feel good inside, and was a really formative game for me. I could probably write a dissertation on that game, good lord.

Favorite book......this is actually much harder for me. I don't read as near as much as I used to, but I swear by Naoki Urasawa's Monster (I know it's a manga, but holy shit, just....just read it. Please.), and I've been getting into a lot of Haruki Murakami and David Mitchell. Particular faves being The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Murakami, and The Bone Clocks by Mitchell.

Teniwolf

Let's knock both of these questions out in one fell swoop!!

So favorite games are definitely.....Persona 4 (don't have words for how hyped I am for P5, good god) and Super Metroid! Like, I grew up on Metroid so whipping that out in conversation basically leaves me frothing at the mouth, and Persona 4 just makes me feel good inside, and was a really formative game for me. I could probably write a dissertation on that game, good lord.

Favorite book......this is actually much harder for me. I don't read as near as much as I used to, but I swear by Naoki Urasawa's Monster (I know it's a manga, but holy shit, just....just read it. Please.), and I've been getting into a lot of Haruki Murakami and David Mitchell. Particular faves being The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Murakami, and The Bone Clocks by Mitchell.
Ah so you are interested in Manga and Anime too, very fine choices might I say:)

Atelier

Ah so you are interested in Manga and Anime too, very fine choices might I say:)

Oh what the hell, I didn't see this in my alerts.
Thanks, actually, there is something fairly reaffirming about that, because I don't think I've ever sounded so pretentious in my entire life. >w>

That said, is it chill if I just post some of my art in an art thread? I noticed most of the threads on the main sub are all requests and stuff.

Teniwolf

Oh what the hell, I didn't see this in my alerts.
Thanks, actually, there is something fairly reaffirming about that, because I don't think I've ever sounded so pretentious in my entire life. >w>

That said, is it chill if I just post some of my art in an art thread? I noticed most of the threads on the main sub are all requests and stuff.
Yeah no worries, and no problem it's great to be yourself :D As for the posting art, that is actually encouraged and is very beneficial as you can get a lot of constructive criticism that helps you to get better. Plus you could get tips/advice and it has the bonus of sticking around a lot longer allowing for more people to see it. So yeah do it:p

Atelier

Yeah no worries, and no problem it's great to be yourself :D As for the posting art, that is actually encouraged and is very beneficial as you can get a lot of constructive criticism that helps you to get better. Plus you could get tips/advice and it has the bonus of sticking around a lot longer allowing for more people to see it. So yeah do it:p

Sweet. I'll do just that after I get back from some prime fuckshit that needs taking care of. Thanks for the warm welcome, by the way. I don't remember if I thanked you for that, and while I realize I could just scroll up and see, on the off chance I already have, it never hurts to let someone know you appreciate them.

Uh, anyway, thanks again!

Teniwolf

Sweet. I'll do just that after I get back from some prime fuckshit that needs taking care of. Thanks for the warm welcome, by the way. I don't remember if I thanked you for that, and while I realize I could just scroll up and see, on the off chance I already have, it never hurts to let someone know you appreciate them.

Uh, anyway, thanks again!
No problem every deserves it :D

Are all sex toys really banned in Georgia?
Who can stop you ;)