• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ITS ANOTHER ONE!!

Cuddles

HI everyone my name is Rex Alexander Cuddles. Nice to meet you! I've had a profile on FA for like a couple years now but I haven't really done anything until recently so I'm pretty much NEW. *barks and wags* I'm not sure exactly what to do with myself here and I tend to be "Eccentric" with my words.(Probably spelled that wrong XD) Anyhoo please be nice to me?*puppy eyes* And please PM me if you want. I deffinately need to make some friends on here.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
I like your name.

Comboio-Bolt

I'm also a new here. Welcome to the FA forums! ;) *Wags tail* In my opinion, its really nice to meet more furry guys, basicly, it was one of the most reasons I came to this forum. ;) And I think you can count on me to be nice to you. :)

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
*Gives a cuddle*

Cuddles

I've never seen bolt yet? And I dont really like trains. BUt you seem pretty cool. *pounces the goth wolf* Mew^^

XD welcome...im a Krystal Fanboi if you havent noticed...:D

Cuddles

Its own taste? XD IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE. *grins and thinks to myself* Hmmm I wanna be hosed down and molested. *giggles shyly*

Cuddles

Krystal is hot but way too popular. I'm surprised people dont know about Bloody Roar, or the other video games that had way better furries. Like Run Wild or something?

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hello and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:smile:

Comboio-Bolt

Its own taste? XD IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE. *grins and thinks to myself* Hmmm I wanna be hosed down and molested. *giggles shyly*

What? :roll: *Hides face with paws and arms*

Wulf

Terminally Pulchritudinous
Welcome to the forums. Interesting species to say the least.

Krystal is hot but way too popular. I'm surprised people dont know about Bloody Roar, or the other video games that had way better furries. Like Run Wild or something?
yeah but she's got some pretty decent hentai XD

edit: XD alot of people here sound like pedos...

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
Hey there and welcome to the forum :)

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
Welcome to the forum ^^