• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

It's here. Furry Survey 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwisalad

Interesting how in the last bunch of questions they didn't have any neutral bubbles. Either neutral leaning positive, or neutral leaning negative.

Kihari

He's Kicking It Old-School!
If I were smart, I'd have screencapped and saved my answers for comparison to next year's survey, but I do remember some of the questions held over from last year and it seems I have adjusted my responses a bit. Ah well.

Also, I too like the little scientist-looking fellow on the start page.

Alitis Lupus

I took it last year and this year. I was truthful but did skip a few questions that seemed too personal to answer.

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
Yay, I did it! Now to wait like 1mouth and forget to check the results. Maybe make another thread with the results?

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Well, I just answered it. I couldn't remember if I had done it already, but it said that it takes the IP address so I know that my input cannot count for 2 people if I have filled it in before.

HallowLight

Hallow Frostedhex Light
Well I took it hope it helps

Tharronis

Took it, although a little late. I wonder when the results will be posted for this, I love looking at stuff like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.