• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

Armaetus

Nazis, Communists and Antifa don't belong on FA
Men don't bleed for several days without dying, don't need a million pairs or shoes, handbags nor they have to plaster several pounds of makeup every day to look good.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Why would you fix something you would just contradict?

I just re-read, and thought about this article more thoroughly and its title and this question comes to mind, a good example said by lemurboi.

WTF DOES THE SIZE OF MY PENIS HAVE TO DO WITH BEING WEAK?!
....I fixed the grammar >.> read the original...

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
I was trying to get people to realize that this is quite the sexist article; there was no mention of the obvious connection between increased retardation and autism rates and the amount of chemicals they're talking about.

My mother mention how it's the parents' usage of drugs and drinking of alcohol, and not genetics as some studies are claiming it is, that causes all these conditions/illnesses/diseases. And in a way, I can see how that could most possibly be.

Me and my family don't have any medical/mental/physical problems and we hardly, if ever, take prescription drugs. Yet my mom, who has been a nurse for nearly fourty years, has seen people who are younger than her are on more drugs than she's ever been on at one time and are already wasted away to almost nothing.

It's quite sad to see that, really.

Enigmaticat

Oh Boy!
I think the title of the article is very offensive. Because chemicals that are making males more sterile does not make them the weaker sex. Feminists need to calm the down, its not some victory. If one side dies out, so does the other.

T

Tycho

Where's that one hokey "scientific study" that said that the gay male population was increasing so rapidly that by, like, 2500AD or so, all males on earth would be born gay?

Gotta be on the internet somewhere. Was funnier than this one at least.

-Lucario-

Men don't bleed for several days without dying, don't need a million pairs or shoes, handbags nor they have to plaster several pounds of makeup every day to look good.
LAWL LAWL! SO TRUE! xd

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I checked out three of the articles linked to the bottom of this report:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...y-the-science-of-gender-selection-814626.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...learning-the-rules-of-attraction-1044079.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinio...cline-of-the-real-man-is-no-joke-1055541.html

For the doubters, I would suggest doing your own further research on the subject of "gender-bender" chemicals. Hormones are very powerful, as we all know...

Because rumors never spread.

HAY GUIZ, -X- IS GONNA RAPE YO FAMILY BECAUSE OF -Y-

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
If you're talking about the one that I said you contradicted the post quoted... it's not grammatically correct.
it was either they were thinking of Accept but instead typed Except which is different from Accept.

T

Tycho

Yeah, in college, you get tired of women quickly when you hear them say "Oh God yes" about 20+ times in a row for... 2-10 minutes. These college kids sex is really, really loud, actually.

They fake it half the time anyway. Overacting FTW.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Successful Troll is successful. Fine job, Roose. I tip my hat to you.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Of course they are.

But not for those reasons. :3