• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

It's official: Men really are the weaker sex

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven
I'm a wimp because I'm a scientist. It has nothing to do with my gender.

T

Tycho

I'm a wimp because I'm a scientist. It has nothing to do with my gender.

So, you're like those technician guys who would occasionally pop out of a destroyed vehicle instead of a soldier in Command & Conquer?

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
So, you're like those technician guys who would occasionally pop out of a destroyed vehicle instead of a soldier in Command & Conquer?
LOL. I hated those bastards. One time, I lost all my units, and all I had was the tech guy. But all the enemies were dead, save the harvester. You can take it from there.

Monak

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Seriously? So they what ripped off two studies , stuck them together , and called in shocking new information?

Tis all old news , just clumped into a pile to appear scary.

T

Tycho

LOL. I hated those bastards. One time, I lost all my units, and all I had was the tech guy. But all the enemies were dead, save the harvester. You can take it from there.

Half an hour of agony as you try to keep the CPU from greasing its axles with your sole survivor. *BANG BANG BANG* *run around in panic*

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Half an hour of agony as you try to keep the CPU from greasing its axles with your sole survivor. *BANG BANG BANG* *run around in panic*
Sometimes, I still wake up screaming.

AlexX

Calamity in Heaven

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I sense a movie in the making... the last baby on earth 0.0

What with all those disaster movies they made for a while, years ago, who knows, something like this could work...

Question is, Blockbuster or Bomb? Guess that would depend on who directs the film.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Already been done. It's called "Children of Men". Worth watching.
oh wow, lol, that completely phased me xD I saw that a few years ago. I mostly went "holy shit! how can they do all THAT in a single take?!" I remember a scene that went on for like, 20 minutes, all in one take 0_o

Digitalpotato

Rants like a Gryphon
Hmm men are the weaker sex.

6'2"...
...200 pounds...

nah I think I'm good. Maybe I SHOULD stop being asexual and start spreading genes so men will grow large. (Believe me, East Coast Urbanites need it. Whenever I'm out there I'm practically head and shoulders above them.)

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Already been done. It's called "Children of Men". Worth watching.

Oops... missed this in passing.

Didn't that recent movie, "88 Minutes", involve a single take style of filmaking?

Last edited:

Ren-Raku

(insert witty remark here)
Let's put a spider in the bath and see who's stronger. Let's put a bag of rice on the kitchen floor and see who's stronger! LET'S PLAY FISTICUFFS AND SEE WHO'S STRONGER!!! SEE WHAT I MEAN?!?

Sernion

I see the goal before me
While other chemicals shrink penis by 5cm, all those new "products" will probably enlarge them by 10cm. Think about how many scientists actually clings on that subject.

Kuekuatsheu

I don't care if I'm weak, or not
honestly, all this "men = weak gender, women = stronger gender" is totally bullshit, both have their pros and cons

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
While other chemicals shrink penis by 5cm, all those new "products" will probably enlarge them by 10cm. Think about how many scientists actually clings on that subject.

Maybe this shrinkage thing is why we have so many "enlargement" products on the market these days?

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
...were those people spying on me (lived with his 4 sisters and mother and was the doing all the chores) cause it looks like it was secretly directed at me.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Oi... well, I can't say I'm surprised really - In the last century, humans have been exposed to massive toxins that they never were before. This is just one of many consequences, I'm sure.

I see it a bit different though - based on the fact that many straight guys are testosterone driven pigs who treat women terribly, maybe it's not such a bad thing that it will tone down in time, mm? You know - other side of the coin scenario.

For me, I ate well as a kid, grew up in a clean area/environment and now as an adult eat mostly organics and natural products to avoid any type of chemical, preservatives, and so on. It's probably impossible to completely isolate yourself from stuff unless you live in the middle of nowhere, but I do what I can.

Who knows, maybe this will be another push to get people to smarten up more about chemicals and stuff, though I kind of doubt it. :/