• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

its the new year, beetches

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Yeah, and?

Anyway, to the point of the thread, my resolution was to stop giving a damn about both furries and their drama. Hooray for no more moderator-ness! (as soon as an admin shows up and removes me anyway)

Shànwàng

Lavender Scented
Rilvor said:
Yeah, and?

Anyway, to the point of the thread, my resolution was to stop giving a damn about both furries and their drama. Hooray for no more moderator-ness! (as soon as an admin shows up and removes me anyway)

lol, I've tried doing the same thing... prick. >=D

My resolution is to slim down to 180. Then I'll feel healthy.

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Oh yeah... resolutions... umm... *thinks on spot*... to swear less maybe?

But happy new years everyone ^^

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
No resolutions, but a simple phrase. Don't hate in 08!!!!!!

See, thats what I'm talkin about!

Hmn, resolutions?

Get to the gym more. Wanna get up to 4 times a week instead of once or twice.

And pass my stupid Calc course. Seriously.

My resoloution is to learn to make good digital and /or still have an apprentaceship at the Tattoo shop.

Wolfblade

I think the phrase that comes to mind most prominently is "shit or get off the pot."

(if you aren't familiar with the phrase - look it up.

soo are resolutions suppose to be one or two? Cause I have alot. IN 08 I want to: work out and get some smexy muscles, meet my mate in person, get my drinking under control, survive this next year of school, go to ac08, find a flipin job to pay for the previous, draw more and better, and I dunno... brew more beer.

Kind of a shotgun approach to the new year, I'm bound to do at least one. >.=.>;

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
2008 is my year, and i promised myself to make the best use of it.