• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ITT: Your favorite mixed drinks

moonchylde

He's like, this guy, you know?
I buy a case every year, they're not banned. I bought one from a kiosk in PA just last June.

My mistake, it has not been banned in the U.S. yet, though it is banned in Long Island and the manufacturers stopped production this summer due to an FDA investigation. It is, however, illegal in Australia. I guess I was thinking of 4Loko, which will be illegal in the U.S. as of 2014. In any case, it's non-alchoholic, thus having nothing to do with this thread... and in any case, the last time I mixed an energy drink with liquor I thought my heart was going to explode. Uppers + Downers = nightmare worlds.

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
I mixed a full throttle with a white russian and had the time of my life. I wholly endorse responsibly mixing caffeinated and alcoholic beverages.

moonchylde

He's like, this guy, you know?
Last edited:

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Holy shit!
How could I forget Cadillac Margaritas!!?
Those are the bomb right there.

My most prefered drink is either Kraken run or Captain Morgain's Black mixed with coke(regular or cherry) with some lime juice floated over top of it. Usually 1/3 rum and 2/3 coke, and just enough lime juice to taste for the first couple of sips.

I've also been told I make great margaritas, though truthfully, I just eyeball the ingredient ratios and figure it's good enough since I generally make them by the pitcher at parties. 1/4 - 1/3 tequila(usually Jose Quervo Gold), 1/8-ish generic triple sec, and the rest generic sweet-n'-sour mix. Possibly flavored with schnapps.

Aside from that, I've been known to play around with drink recipes here and there and even create some of my own when I have the spare liquor to play with. I tend to lean toward fruit flavors more than anything else, though. I hate mixing shots though, they're generally a pain in the ass.

Ouiji

A friend of mine got this from a tv show I think, a rocks glass filled less than half with a dark rum and half with root beer. They called it an 'Alcoholic Tootsie Roll', and it has a rather pleasant flavor. However, I don't often drink these; I prefer my bottle of Lucid absinthe.

Traven V

Luna-tic.
A Long Island Ice tea sounds good.

badlands

drunken pirate
Diesel. (i think this is the first non-spirit in this thread) half a pint of cider, half a pint of larger and a shot of black current. it goes down like pop and punches way above its alcohol content.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I'm a fan of Long Island Iced Tea or anything with Rootbeer + Jägermeister.

The Electric Watermelon at Red Robin restaurants is quite nice too.

Greycoat

White Russians for me.
It taste like drunken ice cream. The only problem I've had with it is some foreign speaking bars don't have a word for the drink and have no idea how to make it and I have to hold their hands

greg-the-fox

Long Island Iced Tea is the only mixed drink I will order at a restaurant/bar.
Mainly because it's usually the same price as all the other drinks, but it has the most alcohol. Just one of them and I'm good for the night, don't even need to drink anything else.

Z

Zoetrope

Bols blue, red sour puss and spirte.

I've heard it by many names, it was first introduced to me as Holy Water though.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I've never had jäger and root beer before. Sounds kinda good. Especially with Dads brand root beer. :3

S

Saylor

I would have to say a White Russian with Bailey's instead of just regular cream.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
If you're looking for a mixed shooter that tastes great AND will cause horrible consequences, I recommend a Liquid Cocaine. One part Jagermeister, one part Goldshlager, and one part Bacardi 151. Tastes like candy, feels like liquid death. Closest thing I've found IRL to a Pan-Galactic Garble Blaster.
I've had that before, but the bartender also put Rumplemints in as well. Tasted pretty good actually.

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
Malibu coconut rum and dark chocolate is a pretty nice combination but I'm leery whether or not to call it a mixed drink per se since usually the chocolate is eaten.

myxini

Primitive Vertebrate
i like a Dark and Stormy, but I usually use Cruzan Blackstrap rum. Also Absolut Wild Tea flavored vodka (tea and elderberry) mixed with sprite/7-up/whatever. Or Kir, white wine with Creme de Cassis. or mudslides made with chocolate ice cream so it's more like a milkshake. Granted I don't drink mixed drinks often. usually it's just a bottle of cider with dinner once a week or so.

ScaredToBreathe

Special Snowflake
I will drink myself into a rough state through Mike's Hard Lemonade.

I dislike beer immensely and can only stomach very specific drinks, and even then it isn't often.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I will drink myself into a rough state through Mike's Hard Lemonade.

I dislike beer immensely and can only stomach very specific drinks, and even then it isn't often.
My friends always give me shit for drinking Mike's over beer, but it just tastes better. I'll drink beer if I have to, but I prefer not to. I think Mike's in general has a higher alcohol content than beer, but I'm not certain.