• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ITT: Your favorite mixed drinks

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
My friends always give me shit for drinking Mike's over beer, but it just tastes better. I'll drink beer if I have to, but I prefer not to. I think Mike's in general has a higher alcohol content than beer, but I'm not certain.

This, oh my god this. I can't handle too much of either these days because they're so doggone carbonated but I'll take a Mike's over a Battery Acid Light any day. Technically it's still a malt beverage which drive my beer snob friends up a wall. The cranberry version is just straight delicious on a hot day too. That being said, a nice quality beer like Three Philosophers trumps a Mike's Hard everything. And when you're nursing fresh blisters after shoveling 2 truckbeds of topsoil into a neighbor's garden, it's gotta be some kind of genuine oat soda. Well, that or some Bacardi 151 but my neighbor's don't party.

On topic, I have a new appreciation for the art of the Irish Coffee.

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
Well there's just certain things you don't put in an Arnold Palmer. Peppermint schnapps for instance.

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
A bad tequila in an Arnold Palmer is a misdemeanor in several states.

A good tequila in an Arnold Palmer can make you very, very happy. Cuervo Platinum or Petron Gold for instance.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I sometimes put horseradish in mine. Depends on my mood, but yes extra tobasco is always a good thing ;3
A friend of mine uses clamato juice in his.

S

Saylor

Jager Monsters are good. (That is Jager, Grenadine, and orange juice for those who don't know). For me, its either that, a white Russian, Jager bombs, or a Tropical Hooter.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I also enjoy gentlemans mixed drinks such as Tom Collins' and Manhattans.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Mountain dew voltage, grenadine, malibu 60 proof, and a shot (or doubleshot) of 151.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Love a good Irish Coffee. Martinis are great. Also, and this is a weird one: Applejack in Applejuice. I call it an AJAJ and love it to death.