• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

I've done it, succesfully bred huntsman spiders :D

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
The female opened up the egg sac last night, started moulting into proper spiders this morning :D

Mating.

9734023991_0ec1657e37_z.jpg

Egg sac before hatching.

10904079413_fb7bd2f2d9_z.jpg

Last night and this morning :D

11132131753_e3551a208f_z.jpg

11131892525_69cea705f7_z.jpg

11131954114_16a9bd2f11_z.jpg

11132073823_a0076dfd29_z.jpg

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
You seem to be a good spider dad^^

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
My spider senses are tingling

Spikey2k2

Good for you Harbinger, and congratulations.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Awwe, they're quite charming in a spider kind of way. What do you plan on doing with them?

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Half of them have to go to another keeper, i got the male as part of a breeding loan, i have the guys male and in return i give him 50% of the offspring if all goes well. After that depending on how many i have left i'll be keep some back for breeding later and sell any surplus, gets me more money for better enclosures and more importantly more spiders :p

powderhound

Half of them have to go to another keeper, i got the male as part of a breeding loan, i have the guys male and in return i give him 50% of the offspring if all goes well. After that depending on how many i have left i'll be keep some back for breeding later and sell any surplus, gets me more money for better enclosures and more importantly more spiders :p

Wow I had no idea there was so much of an economy built around spiders. My parents have an old barn (grabs jar and runs out door) we're going to be rich!

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
The female opened up the egg sac last night, started moulting into proper spiders this morning :D

Mating.

9734023991_0ec1657e37_z.jpg

She was totally faking it. :V

Congrats btw. I usually am terrified of spiders. But this was kinda cute.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
Now, with a bunch of Bug/Poisons, you should be able to defeat the numerous Fairy type trainers, with your real-life army of Spinaraks.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Thanks all :p

She was totally faking it. :V

Congrats btw. I usually am terrified of spiders. But this was kinda cute.

You should see jumping spiders :p

Wow I had no idea there was so much of an economy built around spiders. My parents have an old barn (grabs jar and runs out door) we're going to be rich!

There a huge one with practically every invertebrate. If you're in the US Phiddipus sp. are very popular, they are generally the biggest, fluffiest, and most colourful jumping spiders.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Of all the spiders to breed, you chose one of the most frightening. ;n;

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
This makes me miss my black widow. Congrats on the babies, hopefully most of them live.