• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: I've got $50 to spend!

nuada

HOPELESS ROMANTIC
My birthday is next week and I have some birthday money to spend! I'm looking for art that can be sent to me via post, either a digital print or traditional artwork.

The shipping price is not included in the $50, I will pay for that separately.

I'd prefer to pay in installments; half before the commission is started and half before it's shipped. I hope that's okay, I just want to safeguard myself, y'know. Again, the payments don't include the shipping. I'll pay for that in the second installment separately.

I don't mind how long it takes, I've waited almost half a year for a commission before, and the wait is entirely worth it. I also don't mind how long it takes to ship, as long as I have proof the commission has been completed (like a scanned/digital copy) then I understand that it might take awhile to get to a post office!

Sizes don't matter! A5, A6, credit card sized, anything goes. I'm also down to commission other types of art like keychains, stickers and such.

I am picky when it comes to art styles but I haven't got a particular preference; if I like it, I like it. And I'd prefer if you were able to draw humans as well as anthros.

Anyway, I appreciate your time.

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look, and I'm currently offering 25% off on human characters all July: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

Here are some examples of my work:
Luci-Lightbringer.jpg
Spider-Man-Edit.jpg
Panthera.jpg
Cor-and-Ty.jpg
Lahil.png
Duke-and-Johnny.jpg

Vinfang

Indie Game Artist / Telegram: vinfang

marshmellerditty

Hi! I can draw both humans and anthros, digital or traditional. For examples of humans, there are a few on my tumblr, and for anthros peep my FA gallery. All of that is digital though, if you wanted traditional I'd do it in marker and I only have one recent example of my marker work (unfinished when I took the pic but I forgot to photograph after it was done before I gave it away :c):
UMJaOK5.jpg

I will say a digital piece is gonna be more detailed and it'd include a full background too, whereas with a marker piece I'd likely do something simple and abstract with the bg. Note me here or on FA if you're interested!

Hola. ¿Qué estás buscando exactamente? ¿Compra obras ya realizadas o quiere un encargo de sus ideas?
La verdad es que soy un artista de humanos y animales, y estoy aquí para practicar el diseño de anthros pero lo que tu quieras.
Algunos ejemplos
Screenshot_20210712-052351_Gallery.jpg

Ilustración_4 (1) .png

IMG_20210703_210829_873.jpg

IMG_20210402_000028_634.jpg

IMG_20210503_160550_986.jpg

IMG_20210509_203857_030.jpg

IMG_20210627_233911_468.jpg

IMG_20210704_004450_442.jpg

Last edited:

nuada

HOPELESS ROMANTIC
Hola. ¿Qué estás buscando exactamente? ¿Compra obras ya realizadas o quiere un encargo de sus ideas?
La verdad es que soy un artista de humanos y animales, y estoy aquí para practicar el diseño de anthros pero lo que tu quieras.
Algunos ejemplos
View attachment 116037

View attachment 116036

View attachment 116033
View attachment 116032
View attachment 116031
View attachment 116030
View attachment 116029
View attachment 116027
¡Hola! No hablo español, así que me disculpo si esto está completamente mal. Estoy buscando encargar arte, no comprar arte prefabricado.

(Por cierto, tus ejemplos son hermosos. )

¡Hola! No hablo español, así que me disculpo si esto está completamente mal. Estoy buscando encargar arte, no comprar arte prefabricado.

(Por cierto, tus ejemplos son hermosos. )
Ouh .. I had translated the message into English, but it must have been changed with the automatic translator again and i don't notice it. Sorry .
You messaje is correct and i understand what you want now ☺.
Thanks!
I can try to do it if you want to commissioned me.

Last edited:

countingtides

heya! happy birthday! ^^ i'd love to draw this up for you, for the budget of $50 USD I can draw a full color full body piece including up to two characters. here's some of my work! i love drawing anthros but my background is mainly drawing humans!

IMG_20210209_232832_069.jpg

IMG_20210211_004851_726.jpg

Screenshot_20210723-204650_Gallery.jpg

IMG_20210723_113459_093.jpg

IMG_20210630_172024_033.jpg

best of luck in your search, friend! ^^

beachfuzz

Happy birthday! Here is my commission pricing info, please feel free to check it out. Discord is probably the best way to reach me.
My FA gallery includes a more complete spectrum of my work. Here are some of my most recent pieces as well! Thank you!
sdf gift.png
fable attack.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 11.41.40 PM.png