• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Japanese typist

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllenR

This might come off as a little odd but I'm looking for a person who is able to type text on their PC in kanji or some form of Japanese. I need it for a sort of project I'm working on and instead of just finding a kanji font and typing random letters I'd like to actually have the actual words done to make it more official looking. If anybody out there is able to do this for me I'd really appreciate it.

Info on what I need is a really high res text, like about 600px tall or something. Straight black lettering on a white background would be preferred. The text I would need to be written is "Tentacle Nights" if possible. And yes of course, I will give credit to the person who can do this little favor for me.

Edit: Nevermind about this request. I found out I can translate it with babelfish and copy-paste the text and it'll work that way. Feel free to delete this topic since apparently I can't do it myself.

nobuyuki

warning: cross-check it with a dictionary to make sure it comes out as you intended it and not something like "tendril soldiers" !!

a decent online one (if you use IE -- it doesn't seem to like firefox's unicode PUT requests) http://dict.regex.info/cgi-bin/j-e/dict

for future delving I reccomend JWPCE since you do not need an input method editor (IME) to type japanese in it. It also has kana lookup capabilities, a charset, and several forms of kanji lookup. I forgot whether you can get a dictionary added onto it or not but you probably can (I never did)

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
As Nobuyuki said, make sure that the translation is correct. I just tried putting "Tentacle Nights" into babelfish and it didn't even translate the first word.

if you change your mind again and do want assistance after all, I'd be happy to help you out.

AllenR

Well, if you're willing to re-write it for me Hana just to make sure it's correct then I'd still be willing to use it. But since apparently I can just copy-paste it into Photoshop all you'd have to do is write it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.