• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jerry Springer is giving furries a bad name !

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???
Today I saw a ep where there was this boy who thought he was a dragon and there where making it seem like a sexual fetish and making him look like a nut job just insane !

Kano

Beatlemaniac
There was also an episode with a girl in a raccoon fursuit, she was cheating on her girlfriend (Alligator) with her ex-boyfriend (dolphin) xD

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Jerry Springer gives every group a bad name, if you honestly believe that his guests are fair representatives of those groups.

Endless parades of human debris are always fun to watch. If you're ever feeling down, if you think your life is the worst of all, and if you are stuck asking how anyone's life could possibly be worse than yours, just turn on Jerry Springer and you'll see.

Edit:
Whats an ep?
It's short for episode.

Today I saw a ep where there was this boy who thought he was a dragon and there where making it seem like a sexual fetish and making him look like a nut job just insane !

Well that's otherkin/therions giving furries a bad name, Jerry Springer can't help that, really he's the victim here.

Alblaka

Restless and lonely Dragon
Jerry Springer gives every group a bad name, if you honestly believe that his guests are fair representatives of those groups.

Endless parades of human debris are always fun to watch. If you're ever feeling down, if you think your life is the worst of all, and if you are stuck asking how anyone's life could possibly be worse than yours, just turn on Jerry Springer and you'll see.

Edit:
It's short for episode.

Then is Jerry springer a talk show?

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL

Are you serious?

Ride_the_Lightning

RTL for short (obviously...)
Jerry Springer is giving furries a bad name !
Actually, furries mostly give furries a bad name.

And as for Jerry Springer, I really couldn't care less about what people who take his show/guests/audience think about any group of people.

KennyKitsune

I'm just waiting for the episode where someone on stage goes postal, and shoots everyone, including Jerry.

Jack: "Honey, I have a little confession to make. I've been cheating on you."
Jerry: "Let's bring out Jack's lover, Tim!"
Tim walks in, and starts making out with Jack on stage, infront of everyone.
Audience: "JERRYJERRYJERRYJERRYJERRYJERRYJERRYJERRYJERRYJERRY!"
Mary: "<bleep!><bleep!><bleeeeep!><bleep!><bleeeeeep!><bleep!><bleep!>"
Tim: "That's right, Super Sugar <bleep>! We're in love with each other, and there's nothing you can do about it."
Mary walks off stage, then comes back with an assault rifle and shoots everyone up on stage!

Dragon-lover

The Flame'n Aussie Dragon
You.. I don't think 70% of Jerry Springer Guests are even real... Some ep's are just so predicable.. and stupid

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Damn I wish I saw those episodes they seem like they're funny, oh and yes all the guests are fake it's all scripted.

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
There was also an episode with a girl in a raccoon fursuit, she was cheating on her girlfriend (Alligator) with her ex-boyfriend (dolphin) xD

LOL i saw that episode. classic XD. And yeah i saw the dragon episode this morning, i even recorded it. Man i was laughing so hard.

Drakaji

Damn I wish I saw those episodes they seem like they're funny, oh and yes all the guests are fake it's all scripted.

They're not all scripted! I remember one where there was this stupid evil doctor bent on world domination who pulled off a KKK hood and....
Oh wait.

Alblaka

-.-
So it's another faked, stupid, shameless other using, minority-hatching *hope that word is right* talk show...

Good, i've never heard of it...

Monarq

Tom Servo
Jerry Springer used to be the mayor of Cincinnati.

Never ever go there.

(Actually, Springer's not too bad. He hates his own show.)

Crossdouble

Banned
Banned

ok, my last name might be Springer too, and it could possibly be they were .....ya know, but my fursona is a Gorn, but anyway......eh.....believe it or not, but I suggest you rather do, there are still people other than him that think it is just a sexual fetish and think the only real reason why we wear fursuits is to have sex in em....

Alblaka

ok, my last name might be Springer too, and it could possibly be they were .....ya know, but my fursona is a Gorn, but anyway......eh.....believe it or not, but I suggest you rather do, there are still people other than him that think it is just a sexual fetish and think the only real reason why we wear fursuits is to have sex in em....

Look in my sig, possible coffee stirstick...
You don't wanna say you agree with him, do you? *Grinning to show the nice, sharp and deadly teeth...*

Ty Vulpine

Yeah, Springer is mostly scripted (as are most "reality" talk shows). The only show that I know that isn't scripted is Steve Wilkos.