• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jerry Springer is giving furries a bad name !

darkwraith

What I meant to say is that I would be insulted by that before any crap springer cooks up. Yes I myself found the imagination land episode to be even funnier remember the mountain lion cubs? "we still got our baby teeth....and our baby claws....and a dead mom." lol

lobosabio

Dance the Mussolini
From what I know about Springer, this does not seem like a threat to our good reputation (like we had one to begin with).

Micah Coon

Mr. Fahrenheit
Jerry Springer having a negative affect on anything he talks about is like saying Bill O'Reily having a positive affect on anything he talks about. They're only here to provide the world with the rare substance known as "haha"...

capthavoc123

Master of Disaster
News flash: If you genuinely believe you are a dragon, you ARE insane. I'm siding with Springer on this one.

SeiferTheWolf

The Iron Maiden Loving Wolf
Did anyone hear about jerry spreingers near fatal car crash, atbloids said "Jerry springer cheats death",which sounds like a new tv series for him.
"Have You Cheated on death or has death cheated with you,saying it will get you and going off to get someone else,or you telling death you will meet them but then go off with somebody other? join jerry springer to find out"
what do you think of the idea?
ive just confused him with jeremy kyle, a talk show host like him over here....Cock up of the year

Last edited:

KaiserVadin

Super Saiyan 5 Kaioken x ???
does anyone actually watch his show? it's so bad
I try not to watch it, I try to watch the price is right more i hope it never goes off the air .

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby
I find it amusing people still think Jerry Springer is a real show, and not actors.
It's worse when most people believe soap operas are real. <(._.)>

News flash: If you genuinely believe you are a dragon, you ARE insane. I'm siding with Springer on this one.
Correction: If you enjoy watching any talkshow, you ARE insane.