I can already tell.Another thing, I don't know what to do about Universe's dragon. Grief will not be nice to him.
By the way I think you were lifting the vehicles (with the team, and Universe) from the ground up to the upper level of the tower, I think.(I forgot what I was doing, lol.)
I can already tell.
And, sucks that I don't know what to do about the dragon either.
By the way I think you were lifting the vehicles (with the team, and Universe) from the ground up to the upper level of the tower, I think.
Not sure what to think of that idea either lol.
And so I resort to the lazy-ass first-person journal-style for my stories because then I only need to imagine what Jin sees and hears, and go on from there.this sort of scene is very hard to describe as a lot of stuff is going on
PC Master Race#2138(Also, do you have a Discord by any chance?)
And so I resort to the lazy-ass first-person journal-style for my stories because then I only need to imagine what Jin sees and hears, and go on from there.
PC Master Race#2138
i likeYep, the legendary name of Jin is back, hehe.
And I can't be happier with what I got.
My chinese horoscope is the pig (1995), and my zodiac sign is the scorpion (7th november), so I combined the two together.
I've actually wanted to do this like, 5-6 years ago, but could NEVER, because I couldn't draw a scorpion tail for the life of me.
Still can't, but I at least got the stinger (somewhat) decent, and that's all I need.
So now, introducing to you : Jin the silver boar-scorpion !
Jin is the founder and leader of C.O.N.T.R.A. (Confrontation / Observation / Neutralization / Termination / Retaliation / Annihilation), an organization of bounty hunters and mercernaries specialized in dealing with magic-based dangers and supernatural threats, such as liches, demons, ghosts, vampires, werewolves, undead, and the likes. He is also the quartermaster of the order, providing the members with weapons and armors, as well as maintaining the equipment in shape for the jobs ; his services are not entirely exclusive to the order though.
- BACKGROUND -
Jin himself is very open about the organization and his policies for it, and claims that there is nothing "holy or religious", no deities involved, and no such thing as the mentality of "hunting down the heretics". He makes himself clear that it's plainly and simply business/profit above all else, and that everyone is equal in rank, and works with each other, not for each other.
He is the host of an Outer God named Sun of Sagittarius, who possesses him in order to be with its offsprings (also possessing Jin's adopted children Galaxy and Alyx).
Sun of Sagittarius (sometimes also called Son of Sagittarius instead) is an Outer God born from a quasar light ray perfectly aligning with the light beams of a pulsar at Sagitarrius A* at the epicenter of Milky Way, where the pulsar stopped its rotation. When the supernova occurred, the amount of energy was so large that it completely enfulged the entire region of Sagittarius A*, as well as a cluster of nebula clouds that is now known as the solar nebula that formed the solar system.
The entity came to earth following the solar winds and aurora waves, in the form of a destructive meteor shower and plasma rain that wiped out all dinosaurs.
Over time, the meteorites and plasma slowly melted away and soaked into the cracked earth, fusing with the flow of lava/magma, and reborn back as one, with the earth core being its entirety and its "heart".
Along with the evolution of all life forms on earth, it developed its own sentience and subconscious, but otherwise remained in near-eternal slumber.
Even when inactive, however, its power was so strong that the entity could passively absorb the aurora waves (along with the energy force of starlight and nebula clouds) from the sky, through the earth, into itself, strengthening and empowering itself further even as it slept.
Its offsprings are Million Prism the (Galaxy) and Y'shaarj the Seven-Eyed God of Fear and Madness (Alyx).- Forge weapons : Jin is an experienced craftsman when it comes to forging melee weapons, with a wide range to choose from to suit (almost) anyone's need.
- SKILLS AND TALENTS -
- Upgrade weapons : Jin specializes in improving the physical quality (durability, damage, accuracy, range, etc) of weapons.
- Enchant weapons : Jin is capable of absorbing and transfering energy forces into weapons and enchant them, but he can only add up to two enchantments for a single weapon. For pre-enchanted weapons, he can empower and improve the strength of the enchantment instead.
- Repair/restore weapons : Jin is adept at repairing weapons back as new, regardless of how damaged or worn-out they are. He's also good at restoring the enchantment of the weapons back to the original power too.
- Remake weapons : Jin can melt even raw, pure, intangible energy forces (be it magic, or even godlike/otherworldly power) and "forge" them into solid, physical, tangible weapons, while still retaining the full original power.
- Enhanced strength : Being a boar, Jin possesses excellent physical toughness and force, capable of easily withstanding all but the most crushing blows thrown at him, and returning them in kind.
- Enhanced smelling/hearing sense : Thanks to his large ears and snout, Jin can easily pick up scents and sounds from a distance far away.
- Enhanced eyesight : Jin can see from far away and tell colors apart very well, even from the smallest difference in color tones. This trait allows him to pick up colors that aren't normally visible to others and gives him an excellent sense of colors when making weapons/armors.
- Enhanced biology : Due to Jin's nature of half scorpion, positive effects from buffs are twice as strong on him, and negative effects from debuffs are 50% weaker. He also heals twice as much from all sources.
- Peak physical performance : Jin puts every able part of his body to use before any actual weapon is involved, and pushes them to the limit, from his smelling/hearing sense and eyesight, to his physical strength, and even his agility with his tail. This makes him a dangerous opponent even when unarmed. In fact, thanks to his experience in handling heavy equipment like shields, blunt weapons and firearms, his physical strength has grown to the point that he can recover from recoils of SMGs, handguns and shotguns very quick, and a back-hand bash can still easily disorient the opponent like they just get a flash bang to the face.
- Shield specialist : Jin is a natural and incredibly adaptive at using all types of shields to complement any other weapon he arms himself with, from a small buckler to a versatile heater shield to a mighty tower shield, and all in between. His shield techniques and brute force together can leave opponents stunned, dazed, dizzying, or even knocked flat on the ground, may or may not with a broken nose and tooth. On the other hand, his shield-handling skills and enhanced natural strength together allow him to stand his ground like a fortress and literally eat all punishment thrown at him as he trades blows with enemies, only to emerge unscathed and outlive everyone on the battlefield.
- BASE POWERS -- Fire magic : A combination of sunlight and plasma of the sun surface, with the magma and lava of the earth core, made into a destructive force of element fire. By absorbing the explosive energy of the element, Jin can enhance his physical defensive capabilities such as increasing max health, regeneration, pain tolerance, and damage resistance.
- Lightning magic : A combination of starlight, nebula clouds and aurora waves, made into a cosmic force with destructive power. By charging himself with energy of this element, Jin can improve his physical offensive capabilities, such as base damage, damage-over-time (how much and how long), and critical chance/damage.
- Nature magic : A type of magic that allows Jin to enhance his over-all physical performance, equal to a combination of fire and lightning, with the use of herbal remedies. The effects are not as strong, but last longer as a trade-off.
- Gravity magic : A type of magic that Jin uses based on the concept of kinetic force to improve the quality of his weapons and armors, such as armor defense, weapon damage, crowd-control effectiveness he can do, and crowd-control resistance he can withstand.
- ADVANCED POWERS -- Void dark-matter : Essentially the eldritch version of blood magic, which grants Jin a wide range of capabilities to control and manipulate organism, even that of the eldritch cosmic ones themselves. In terms of function, it's a combination of nature magic and gravity magic ; by encasing himself in dark matter and having it in his very veins, he is able to shape-shift into whatever form he wants, granting better maneuverability ; his physical performance also gains a massive boost in every aspects.
- Star stones : Regarded as the "bone" counterpart of dark matter, this power allows Jin to summon forth stalagmite/stalactite stones that emerge from the ground or the sky, carrying with them the force of fire and lightning respectively. A combination of fire magic and lightning magic, this power reinforces his weapons with the stones for a massive boost in quality, and charges them with the two elements (fire for defensive and lightning for offensive) for even stronger performance.
- Sight from beyond : Jin can gain access to a "third-person view" from overhead, seeing through the Sun of Sagittarius, which allows him to have a better view of his surroundings and even find enemies taking cover.
It's based on the flamberdge (literally, "flame-blade") :curly whirly swords look cool but from using one myself they are actually horrible weapons