• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Joshua Barney, creator of ask keis, is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranny

That was posted months ago, over three hours ago on the ask keis blog he sent his final message and just recently that and his main blog is no longer in operation. Just search it for yourself. Nothing. I followed his tumblrs. His DA is gone. I don't have any more proof to back it up, but it's true.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
That was posted months ago, over three hours ago on the ask keis blog he sent his final message and just recently that and his main blog is no longer in operation. Just search it for yourself. Nothing. I followed his tumblrs. His DA is gone. I don't have any more proof to back it up, but it's true.

So is he dead?

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
6139450820_92a37c859b_z.jpg

Maybe.

Tyranny

Yes, he appearently committed suicide. And zenia where I come from there's this little thing called respect, look it up.

Zenia

And zenia where I come from there's this little thing called respect, look it up.
If he did kill himself, then that is too bad... but all I see are deactivated accounts.

Tyranny

He said that in the event he takes his life, he'll delete the acounts before then. That and his last post confirmed the situation, that is before he deleted his acounts three hours after posting.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Marp... I actually really liked his stuff... :/

Red Savarin

Caninu Hunter
I just looked up this person and saw some of his work (er, his ask things).

I'm really upset now. His stuff looks really nice and cute. His character is always smiling. It makes me think that whoever drew it is content with themselves. I had a hard time thinking about how he could commit suicide when I saw this thread, now I'm just shocked. I wish I had known about him sooner. Of course I always want to be there to give helpful advice, but he seems interesting now, as a person. Maybe it's because I never got to meet him and now I never will...

Iryno

All I can say is he was a great artist and more importantly a kind person. He will be missed.

Yes, he appearently committed suicide. And zenia where I come from there's this little thing called respect, look it up.

OP should then illustrate the situation with more than just "he is gone," but I'm very sorry to hear this. His art is really cute, which honestly brought a tear to my eye. ):

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
Sad someone who seemed to have some joy inside took their own life.
What's terrible is I actually see some of my own MASK i wear online and for others in his gallery.

Makes me sad, didn't know the person but still sad knowing he let go.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Uhhh, he said me may or may not be coming back. I don't think this guy is dead.

Tyranny

Your all going by his FA acount, that hasn't been updated for two months, at around 1:00 pm today he made his last post on tumblr, four hours after that no more blogs.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
But what did he post on Tumblr?
Just saying "his last post" doesn't mean much.
His FA account is all the information we're being given, here. And, based on that alone, it doesn't sound like someone who has the intent to kill themself.

Disappearing from the internet doesn't automatically mean death.
Some people just get sick of it, and need a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.