• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Journey To Siag (Roleplay with PCMR and Jaredthefox92, semi-open?)

PC Master Race

“What?” *I said* “it’s true” *I was still standing up straight*
This time it's Atlas to be in Jin's place.

Atlas : You heard your father. No-one thinks you're a spy, but if you keep saying "I'm not a spy" like that, people will get suspicious, and we're gonna have a lot of problems, you understand ? So act natural and keep it to yourself, kid. You don't want the entire city to aim laser sights at us like earlier.

The blue dragon, the biggest and tallest among the entire team, is still somewhat shorter than Universe... but he's definitely going to make himself clear in this matter.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
"Right, well I have no idea what Grief will do with the mopey dragon. He's not a rodent, but he's not exactly Order material either. Doesn't he need to still see a medic or something?" She asked Rin.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
This time it's Atlas to be in Jin's place.

Atlas : You heard your father. No-one thinks you're a spy, but if you keep saying "I'm not a spy" like that, people will get suspicious, and we're gonna have a lot of problems, you understand ? So act natural and keep it to yourself, kid. You don't want the entire city to aim laser sights at us like earlier.

The blue dragon, the biggest and tallest among the entire team, is still somewhat shorter than Universe... but he's definitely going to make himself clear in this matter.
“But I’m not” *I said extremely annoyed towering over him unintentionally* “ok I did go a little over the top”

PC Master Race

"Right, well I have no idea what Grief will do with the mopey dragon. He's not a rodent, but he's not exactly Order material either. Doesn't he need to still see a medic or something?" She asked Rin.
Jin : I healed his injured wing, he's OK now. Otherwise I don't think he'd be able to... do that.

He points at Universe towering everyone else with his mere height at the moment.

“But I’m not” *I said extremely annoyed towering over him unintentionally* “ok I did go a little over the top”
A growling noise can be heard from among them. It's the sniper of the team, a black cat named Nicole... with her eyes glaring at Universe.
She is extremely annoyed at him, too. In fact, everyone is...

Nicole : Enough is enough. You're really not helping here. We get it, you're not a spy. We believe you. Happy ? Then cut it out.

Meanwhile Jin is just... pretty fed up having to hear all of this.

PC Master Race

“FINE I’LL STOP JEEZ” *I sat down ready to punch someone’s lights out* “stop yelling at me” *My body started to glow golden again*
It's at this point that they all remember something.
The dragon did say his mental age is only 10.
No wonder he acts like that.
Jin walks back to hold on his tail, to comfort him.

Jin : Sorry son, we were pretty stressed out. It's been raining non-stop, we're all wet, cold and dirty right now.

He's also doing this in hope that he'd calm down the dragon and stop the glowing.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
"Right, well hold on then." he said as she would get back and then begin to grow giant sized again until her boots were larger than the two vehicles.

"I'll pick you up, gently." She said with her now louder voice as she reaches down to pick up both the jeep and the truck.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
It's at this point that they all remember something.
The dragon did say his mental age is only 10.
No wonder he acts like that.
Jin walks back to hold on his tail, to comfort him.

Jin : Sorry son, we were pretty stressed out. It's been raining non-stop, we're all wet, cold and dirty right now.

He's also doing this in hope that he'd calm down the dragon and stop the glowing.
*I hugged him and the glowing stops* “I’m sorry daddy” *I said ashamed*

Last edited:

PC Master Race

*I hugged him the glowing stops* “I’m sorry daddy” *I said ashamed*
The boar returns the hug and gently kisses on his forehead.

Jin : It's OK son. It's OK.

He then lets go of the hug.

Jin : Alright, see you inside, folks.

"Right, well hold on then." he said as she would get back and then begin to grow giant sized again until her boots were larger than the two vehicles.

"I'll pick you up, gently." She said with her now louder voice as she reaches down to pick up both the jeep and the truck.
Jin then gets on the truck, takes a deep breath, and closes his eyes, as he's being lifted up off the ground. He still feels the change of altitude but tries his best not to open his eyes and look out, instead holding tight on the truck.
The others hold still too, but not as on edge as Jin. In fact, they actually like the scenery of the city while being lifted up.

Ryan : Pretty fancy, all this cyber-punk vibe considered... hey I just remember, is this the year 2077 ?

Everyone else :

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
"Ugh! It's currently 3255 on Moebius." Scylla said as her massive foxy ears heard that really bad joke.

The now giant sized Scylla would look around as Moebian pedestrians would begin to move out of the way and off the side of the streets. She had a reputation of making a mess of things, even in Siag so Moebians of all kinds would frantically try to get out of her way. Suddenly however there would be illuminated LED like lines coming from the sides of the road as they would glow and mark a pathway right to the C.A.B.

"Attention, Scylla. Please move along these lines." Torvarka's automated voice would call out from speakers.

"Yeah yeah, I know the routine." Scylla would say as she would slowly lift up the two vehicles and stomp towards the large tower like structure in the central part of the city.

PC Master Race

The cobra laughs at everyone's reaction towards his bad joke.

Ryan : Dad jokes are best.

Jin : You took the words right outta my mouth.

The two do a bro-fist together.
Their attention then shifts to their... gigantic carrier at the moment, when they hear the speaker.

Jin : Never thought I'd be lifted by a giant around the city like this.

He says it with his eyes closed still.

Last edited:

PC Master Race

The boar goes to hug the yellow dragon and pats on his tail.

Jin : Daddy is here son. Just hang tight, we're almost there.

He gently nuzzles the dragon's cheeks.

PC Master Race

“I hate heights!” *I Yelped* “I know that doesn’t make any sense” *I was acting like a 10 year old again* *I backed up unknowingly close to the edge of the truck*
Jin : H-hey hey watch it !

He quickly pulls the dragon back in the truck and holds him tighter.

Jin : Be careful son. Stay here with me and close your eyes.

PC Master Race

Jin : Soon, we're almost there. Just sit tight and we'll get there, kid.

Ryan : I can understand why you're scared though, kid. I can definitely see people riding invisible motorbikes down there. And some other phasing through walls too.

Atlas sighs like he's really, really disappointed of his teammate at that joke.

Ryan : Oh you like it too honey, don't deny it.