• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Journey To Siag (Roleplay with PCMR and Jaredthefox92, semi-open?)

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Suddenly their would be bright flashes of light on the walls. Spotlights would come on and be projected down onto them as a loud alarm was heard. With three loud waling bursts, followed by what appeared to be an intercom turning on. This would be followed by a dozen laser light sights being aimed on everyone in the jeep, including Scylla herself, as well as some aiming at the truck behind them.

"ATTENTION. ATTENTION. Unidentified vehicles, you are in direct proximity of the City of Siag. You are hereby advised to leave the premise immediately, failure to comply will be met with lethal force! " The loudspeaker said.

"Stop the jeep and let me get out, no sudden movements." Scylla stated.

PC Master Race

Suddenly their would be bright flashes of light on the walls. Spotlights would come on and be projected down onto them as a loud alarm was heard. With three loud waling bursts, followed by what appeared to be an intercom turning on. This would be followed by a dozen laser light sights being aimed on everyone in the jeep, including Scylla herself, as well as some aiming at the truck behind them.

"ATTENTION. ATTENTION. Unidentified vehicles, you are in direct proximity of the City of Siag. You are hereby advised to leave the premise immediately, failure to comply will be met with lethal force! " The loudspeaker said.

"Stop the jeep and let me get out, no sudden movements." Scylla stated.
The jeep slowly stops, and everyone remains still where they are. They try to stay calm but they feel their heart about to burst out of their chest.

*I started to cry scared* “don’t hurt me” *I hugged Jin tighter*
Both Jin and Atlas try to hold Universe tight.

Jin : No-one's gonna hurt you, but you need to stay still, son. We're getting laser sights aiming at us right now so no sudden movements !

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
The jeep slowly stops, and everyone remains still where they are. They try to stay calm but they feel their heart about to burst out of their chest.

Both Jin and Atlas try to hold Universe tight.

Jin : No-one's gonna hurt you, but you need to stay still, son. We're getting laser sights aiming at us right now so no sudden movements !
“I’m scared daddy” *I said terrified* “I don’t want to die”

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Scylla slowly opens up the door and walks out while holding up her hands. Soon they would play a laser sight on her chest as she would look up to them.

"Are you the leader of this convoy?" The intercom asked her.

"No you chuckleheads, I'm Scylla! You know, Grief's sister?" She would yell out to them.

"A likely story, why would the real Scylla be coming out of a jeep in the middle of the night in the rain? Don't you like, have your own city on the other side of Northamer?" The intercom asked.

"Ugh, not this again..." She said a suddenly she would begin to grow and enlarge.

The laser pointer on her would suddenly turn off as they would move the spotlight up on her as she would eventually become gigantic once again. Now all the spotlights would shine on her face, causing her to instinctly cover her face from the bright light.

"Shut that shit off!" Scylla would let out in a booming voice agitated at the light.

"Oh! Um baroness, it is you! Uh, right away!" The person on the intercom said now with a hint of terror in their voice.

"I told you idiots, now. Are you going to let me in with these vehicles or am I going to have to smash those stupid turrets you have? I'll take the flak from Grief, don't think I won't!" Scylla said as she pointed to the plasma turrets.

"N-no need for that baroness, ma'am. Yes, we can let your trucks into the city, no problem. Just um, please don't smash the turrets. That would come out of our pay.." The person in the command tower said.

"Right."Scylla said as she would then turn around and stomp up to the trucks, probably making them jump with her massive boots landing next to them.

"Okay guys, go on through. I'll meet you inside." She said.

PC Master Race

The seven watch the conversation between the now-gigantic fox and her subordinates, which makes them think a bit. Mostly the part at the end.
Why would it cost them their pay if their boss breaks the equipment ?
Though, they still stick to their policy... no questions asked.
Different world, different rules. Hell, different cities would have different laws, too. Who are they to ask ?
So they follow the fox's confirmation and head inside the city.

“I’m scared daddy” *I said terrified* “I don’t want to die”
*I was still shaking* “Is it over” *I said embarrassed*
Seeing that they can now come in, Atlas and Jin slowly let go of the tight hug. Jin gently pets on Universe's tail again.

Jin : It's over, son. We're safe. You're safe.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Scylla then shrinks back to normal as she follows behind them. From the looks of things she is simply tired of riding and perhaps wanted to just get inside and out of the rain. As the transports enter the city, they would find themselves in some sort of futuristic like urban sprawl. All around were holograms of words that appeared to be in backwards lettering, there were people walking around with trench coats and high above there were hover ships and aircraft. Anthros of all shapes in sizes, but mostly canine and feline, mixed with vulpine were seen going down the streets. The city was filled with the hustle and bustle of life, but also what looked like patrols from officers and soldiers with strange energy weapon like armaments' moving around. Off in the distance was a massive fortress like tower that dwarfed all other buildings.

"So guys, what do you think?" She came up to the back truck and asked them.

PC Master Race

Scylla then shrinks back to normal as she follows behind them. From the looks of things she is simply tired of riding and perhaps wanted to just get inside and out of the rain. As the transports enter the city, they would find themselves in some sort of futuristic like urban sprawl. All around were holograms of words that appeared to be in backwards lettering, there were people walking around with trench coats and high above there were hover ships and aircraft. Anthros of all shapes in sizes, but mostly canine and feline, mixed with vulpine were seen going down the streets. The city was filled with the hustle and bustle of life, but also what looked like patrols from officers and soldiers with strange energy weapon like armaments' moving around. Off in the distance was a massive fortress like tower that dwarfed all other buildings.

"So guys, what do you think?" She came up to the back truck and asked them.

The cobra-alligator peaks his head out the door to take a quick look around the place.

Ryan : Fancy place you got there. But I'm getting some heavy... cyber-punk, dystopia vibe from this whole atmosphere altogether. The rain, the people with trench coats, the high tech around here...

He chuckles a bit.

Ryan : And that big building over there ? Definitely where the evil master mind is. Is that where your bro is ?

The reptile laughs at his (poor) attempt to joke.

*I stayed quiet not wanting to embarrass myself anymore than I already had looking really suspicious* “this is so embarrassing” *I said to myself* “I don’t want to make a bad first impression”
Jin : Better than overconfidently thinking you can fight better than everyone else, and then get bodied because you should've known better.

The boar pets on the dragon's ears.

Jin : Besides, I was pretty scared too. My heart was about to burst outta my chest, not gonna lie.

PC Master Race

“I’m not a spy I’m just really embarrassed” *I said blushing bright blue* “I’m supposed to be an remorseless assassin”
Jin : ... I prefer you like this than a remorseless killer. Otherwise I wouldn't have a son.

The boar gently places his hand on the dragon's chest.

Jin : You're my baby boy, not a merciless killer.

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
Jin : ... I prefer you like this than a remorseless killer. Otherwise I wouldn't have a son.

The boar gently places his hand on the dragon's chest.

Jin : You're my baby boy, not a merciless killer.
“Are you sure?” *I said a little too loud* “that was really loud wasn’t it?”

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
"Yeah, that's the Central Administration Building. Think of the city like inside a castle, but there's our main defensive point. Also Grief didn't make the C.A.B, our father did. Anyways, we need to head ALLLLL the way up to the tippy top there. Where his office is. I could get us their faster, but I don't think you want to be carried, now do you?" Scylla said with a counter-joke.

PC Master Race

“Are you sure?” *I said a little too loud* “that was really loud wasn’t it?”
*I was pretty sure that everyone thought that I was a spy* “daddy do you think I’m a spy?” *I asked wanting the truth*
Jin : I'm positive, son. You can count on me for that. You're my son, not a killer, not a spy. I trust you.

"Yeah, that's the Central Administration Building. Think of the city like inside a castle, but there's our main defensive point. Also Grief didn't make the C.A.B, our father did. Anyways, we need to head ALLLLL the way up to the tippy top there. Where his office is. I could get us their faster, but I don't think you want to be carried, now do you?" Scylla said with a counter-joke.
The boar looks over the fox with an unamused, embarrassed expression.

Jin : OK fine, I hate to admit it, but I'm afraid of heights, OK ? Especially when it's night time like this, and my eyesight is reduced. It's like being lifted up from the abyss but still feeling like I could fall off any moment. Shit's terrifying. So if I can still fit in the elevator or what have you in that buidling, then fine by me. I can't care less if the entire city here laugh at my face for how fat I am, better that than being lifted up by... a Donkey Kong fox.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
"So that explains it all, huh? Well there is one way you can get in. Most of our doors are made for our smaller size on purpose...mainly so humans cannot try to infiltrate our city so easily, but there is a cargo bay elevator that leads up tot he top level of the C.A.B. I'm afraid if you're not being carried it will be quite the drive, oh and you will have to get past the Civil Authorities. I can put in a word that Grief is expecting you, but he doesn't know who you are so that may not fly with him." Scylla stated.

PC Master Race

*I started to giggle* “that’s really funny ok not really but I don’t care” *I said now starting to laugh*
"So that explains it all, huh? Well there is one way you can get in. Most of our doors are made for our smaller size on purpose...mainly so humans cannot try to infiltrate our city so easily, but there is a cargo bay elevator that leads up tot he top level of the C.A.B. I'm afraid if you're not being carried it will be quite the drive, oh and you will have to get past the Civil Authorities. I can put in a word that Grief is expecting you, but he doesn't know who you are so that may not fly with him." Scylla stated.
Jin looks at Universe and shakes his head with a sigh.

Jin : This is so embarrassing.

Then back at Scylla... whose solution to this makes him feel even more awkward.

Jin : ... Eh, fine. You can lift me up. I'll go with that.

He's already feeling his heart beat faster than usual.

*I looked terrified suddenly for no good reason* “you have no idea what humans are capable of” *I said vaguely*
Jin : Relax, son. We're in a completely different world. I'm sure those humans with those weird gems won't be here to hurt you.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
"It beats walking, and it will scare the shit out Grief and that's funny. Heh heh. I can even carry your vehicles too! But um, I don't know where you want them to be placed down, we have landing pads on the C.A.B, but those are for Ravens." She said.

PC Master Race

*I stood up straight* “ok let me make a few things clear one I am not a spy two I am a lot older than I look” *I said suddenly emboldened by what I could do*
The team is distracted by Universe's sudden change of behavior for now. Jin slightly pulls his tail.

Jin : No-one says you're a spy, kid. But you're gonna make people think you are if you keep acting like that.

Then he glances back at the blue dragon, the fatherly loving demeanor replaced with that of a stern, stoic leader.

Jin : Keep an eye on him for me please. I got an "airborne ride" to catch now.

"It beats walking, and it will scare the shit out Grief and that's funny. Heh heh. I can even carry your vehicles too! But um, I don't know where you want them to be placed down, we have landing pads on the C.A.B, but those are for Ravens." She said.
He looks back at Scylla, regarding the vehicles.

Jin : Just put 'em where we can get 'em the easiest possible. They'd be my team's main transport in this whole operation, after all.