• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: July Commissions Sale! $5-$20 (NSFW, Ref Sheets, OCs, & more!)

MiYeon

Original Commission Journal:
DeviantArt

Hello Everyone!

I'm officially opening commissions for the month of July! I'll accept requests from FA & DA so don't be afraid to hit me up!
If you want to see some examples of my work, check here: L0VEN0TE's DeviantArt Gallery

---
Types of Commissions Available:

- B&W/Full Color
- Flynn
- Lineart/Basework (For Adopts)
- Fanart (Name your ships!)
- NSFW
- Humans/Anthros (Preferably females or slender males)
- Canines
- Reference Sheets

If you want anything that wasn't listed above, please feel free to ask!

---

*Paypal Only*

: Anything B&W - $5
: Anything Full Color - $10
: Flynn Commission - $15
: Reference Sheets - $20

---
To start off, I'll be opening 5 slots at a time.
If you get one, you may return to the original journal to see progress updates next to your name.
**Artwork will always be reviewed by buyer before submission**

Slots:

: @NoIntegri-Tae :
: @KamaNoTenshi :
: OPEN :

---
-- Post a NOTE or COMMENT with your commission details and I'll go over it with you! --

Last edited:

kimuyukix

Hello! My name is Haru, and I would like to pay you for a NSFW full-body commission with color, shading, and a detailed background -- would consist of my character, shall we say, pleasing himself on a nudist beach, with some randomized background characters, some shocked, some intrigued, some not having yet noticed.

How much would that cost? Please get back to me!

You can reach me here of course, but that might actually be the longer wait. I can also be reached at kimuyukix@gmail.com, and the wait time there should be much shorter.

Thanks!

MiYeon

Hello! My name is Haru, and I would like to pay you for a NSFW full-body commission with color, shading, and a detailed background -- would consist of my character, shall we say, pleasing himself on a nudist beach, with some randomized background characters, some shocked, some intrigued, some not having yet noticed.

How much would that cost? Please get back to me!

You can reach me here of course, but that might actually be the longer wait. I can also be reached at kimuyukix@gmail.com, and the wait time there should be much shorter.

Thanks!

Hello Haru! In that case, I'll be emailing you about the details! Thanks for asking~