• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jumping in!

Hello all,

Vox here,

I am a not knew to the furry community. However, since i moved to a new area, I have had a hard time meeting local furs. So, here I am! I want to get to know people! In my personal life, I am in school and looking to become a therapist that has a specialization for Furs, Therians, Other Kin, and other Anthros that are having a difficult time with absolutely anything.

So, if anyone wants to chat with this Bat. Let me know!

Tybis

Me beautiful barnet!
Hello sah.

I am in school and looking to become a therapist that has a specialization for Furs, Therians, Other Kin, and other Anthros that are having a difficult time with absolutely anything.

I'm sure you'd have your hands full of emotional issues from such...

One thing I hope to find is if there is really any link between emotional issues and tendencies to become a furry/therian/otherkin. While it seems to be a big trend, the truth is EVERYONE has major issues.

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
Welcome, welcome. I see you're in seattle, do you go to U-Dub. I looked their when I was doing the college choice thing. I loved the campus and alot about the school, even had a sailing team or club (can't quite remember). I just hated how it was in, in seattle. Also I don't think I could every be therapist, just not for me.

I am working with a College in Kirkland based out of California. I have not live in Seattle area that long. Just about 2 years.