• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

junkyardprince

laughs nervously
so heckin' cheap !!!
commissions_open_by_junkyardprlnce-dcebes4.png

----------------------------------------
i use payment through paypal invoices
so know i'll need your email to send an invoice! thank you!
terms of service + more

Full body Flats // $25
fur_alex_by_junkyardprlnce-dbbg0rv.png

waist // $20
bust // $15

Full Body Shaded // $35
i_met_you2_by_junkyardprlnce-db7xqu0.png

waist // $25
bust // $15

Fine Shaded Busts // $40
_c__agenderedking_by_junkyardprlnce-db2wnsl.png

Chibi Flats // $20
thisisbanika_by_junkyardprlnce-dcbpj6x.png
_c__boyheaven_by_junkyardprlnce-dcaetnd.png

400x400 Jagged Style Icons // $25
nico_nico_nii_by_junkyardprlnce-db1ysyc.png

Reference Sheets // $50-$100
must provide detailed a detailed description with hand-picked colour palette if you don't have a visual reference.
ref_20172018_by_junkyardprlnce-dbfa01w.png

Full Body Animated Pixel Dolls
size varies, specify if u want it big or small pls

Simple // $10
Complex // $15

pathogenns_by_junkyardprlnce-dccgpgg.gif
its_me_as_a_hellhound_lol_by_junkyardprlnce-da86240.gif

yummy_hotdogss_by_junkyardprlnce-db8g3vf.gif

comment or DM me if you're interested ! thank you !!​

Last edited:
K

KurtCobain

For the chibi flat, did you take influence from Bittersweet Candy Bowl by any chance, or is it just a coincidence?

ds777fighter

Commissioiner
I wanted to know if you had a TOS of like what you will draw and won't draw and how much an extra character would affect the prices.

Bum Bear

Your friendly neighborhood Bum Bear
Could I possible commission you for a large Fullbody animated pixel doll of my Fursona Bummy?
And when you talk about complexity are you referring to the charas design or the animation of the pixel?
Just wondering ^v^'.

junkyardprince

laughs nervously
Could I possible commission you for a large Fullbody animated pixel doll of my Fursona Bummy?
And when you talk about complexity are you referring to the charas design or the animation of the pixel?
Just wondering ^v^'.
yoo you can totes commission me for that !! bummy isn't too complex either so he should be good ! :^) dm me if you're still interested !!
the complexity just refers to the character design and whether or not they got multiple limbs and stuff that makes pixels wonky to move :^)

ds777fighter

Commissioiner
i didn't find that in the paypal TOS. plus i think upcharging my work with simply using applied tax is reasonable as a seller's option.

Well this is a quote from your journal on DeviantArt: "cash through paypal using invoices with a 7% tax bc paypal takes out a bit using invoices."

If you look at the user agreement on PayPal at PayPal , it says "You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method" right under the no surcharges section.

So yeah, it's against the user agreement.

junkyardprince

laughs nervously
Well this is a quote from your journal on DeviantArt: "cash through paypal using invoices with a 7% tax bc paypal takes out a bit using invoices."

If you look at the user agreement on PayPal at PayPal , it says "You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method" right under the no surcharges section.

So yeah, it's against the user agreement.
guess i'll get rid of it.
thanks pal