• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jurassic Park may not have been accurate D:

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Obligatory Awesomepost.

Apart from that I don't know shit about dinosaurs. Lizards or lizard-like things are gross. :p

They now think that most of them were warm blooded. :3 the more you know

ASK ME SHIT ABOUT DINOSAURS OR I WILL GO POSTAL AND LOOK LIKE THE 3rd PICTURE ON THE MUGSHOTS POST >:3

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
I WILL
Okay why did t rex have small arms

They were most likely used in the same way pythons mate, to tickle their mate. I SHIT YOU NOT. They had to serve some function and being so small why didn't they just go away? BECAUSE THEY WERE FOR SEX >:3

Or so they say.

Holy shit! Okay, um...how accurate was The Land Before Time?

Size wise and when dinosaurs existed- not so much. While Sara's species would have been around and was in fact one of the last surviving dinosaurs it is unlikely that many of the predator dinosaurs were around at the same time due to the fossil record. If you notice, little foot's mother is a diplodocus while his grandparents appear to be brachiosaurus.

Last edited:

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
All I remember about Jurassic Park was that it made me think Unix was a strange and colorful digital wonderland
I only saw it once

Volkodav

Dad****er
They were most likely used in the same way pythons mate, to tickle their mate. I SHIT YOU NOT. They had to serve some function and being so small why didn't they just go away? BECAUSE THEY WERE FOR SEX >:3

Or so they say.
AHAHAHAH
TICKLING WITH ITS TINY ARMS,

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Which dinosaur is best?

Which dinosaur can Jeff Goldblum wrestle to the ground and make a wallet and fine shoes out of?

The best dinosaur is any dinosaur because FUCK IT IS A DINOSAUR.

Jeff Goldblum could punch a Trex in the gonads and raep it.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
But it's spit may have been toxic like komodo dragons, they actually say trex had similar bacteria in its mouth like a KD and that it never had to run that fast, just bite its prey and wait for it to die. This and its sense of smell make this assumption very believable.

well sure, but it sure as hell never did this:

[yt]xNCnSDkx0WA[/yt]
I couldn't find the clip without Seinfeld music but I think I like it better this way

Browder

Wishes He could Fly
well sure, but it sure as hell never did this:
I couldn't find the clip without Seinfeld music but I think I like it better this way

I want you to know that was the funniest thing I've seen all day. Thank you.

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
UPDATE: when looking for a murr tastic picture of Jeff Goldblum
"Jeff Goldblum DIED TODAY" came up in google. It is a hoax the more I read into it but I really almost cried. ;~;

Term_the_Schmuck

Most Interesting Man on FAF
UPDATE: when looking for a murr tastic picture of Jeff Goldblum
"Jeff Goldblum DIED TODAY" came up in google. It is a hoax the more I read into it but I really almost cried. ;~;

It is a great tragedy that someone would even joke about the death of this great man.

[yt]3n-Fw5MdQ7s[/yt]

Thread is also about Jeff Goldblum.

The fabled Goldbumasauras

Volkodav

Dad****er
Do dinosaurs have balls
If so
Why are they inside and how do they fuck

I want to rub this in the face of every dragon furry with external balls

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Do dinosaurs have balls
If so
Why are they inside and how do they fuck

I want to rub this in the face of every dragon furry with external balls

think of bird dicks. I am now too intoxicated to continue posting. I am gonna go to bed before I drunk post.

Fay V

Lost to this world
Mods don't let Mods drink and post. You'll get the genitals of animals wrong, and that's a terrible tragedy.

Rakuen Growlithe

Banned
Banned
Fay V said:
I just realized something know. One of the things stressed in that movie (and the literature about dinosaurs that popped up all around that movie) is that the T-Rex had vision that was based on movement, so if you stand perfectly still. How the hell do we know that?

You shouldn't just watch videos. In the book 'The Lost World', bearing only a passing resemblance to the movie and being much better, one of the characters explained why they had said T-Rex only saw movement. I can't remember exactly what the reason was. The character also went on to say that was nonsense because if T-Rex was a hunter and most prey's first reaction is to freeze only seeing movement would be useless. If I remember correctly that was all explained when watching some guy believe the movement nonsense and get eaten. Or maybe he was the guy that just had his legs broken and was then fed to the baby rexs as live prey.

Volkodav

Dad****er
You shouldn't just watch videos. In the book 'The Lost World', bearing only a passing resemblance to the movie and being much better, one of the characters explained why they had said T-Rex only saw movement. I can't remember exactly what the reason was. The character also went on to say that was nonsense because if T-Rex was a hunter and most prey's first reaction is to freeze only seeing movement would be useless. If I remember correctly that was all explained when watching some guy believe the movement nonsense and get eaten. Or maybe he was the guy that just had his legs broken and was then fed to the baby rexs as live prey.
Meh, I think it supports the whole scavenger thing + the serrated teeth [like Komodo Dragons]

Schwimmwagen

After seeing Nedry's death by Dilophosaurus scene again, a sick part of me kinda wishes the Jurassic Park series was rated 18+ (or M for mature, whatever you call it).

I disgust myself sometimes.

Volkodav

Dad****er
After seeing Nedry's death by Dilophosaurus scene again, a sick part of me kinda wishes the Jurassic Park series was rated 18+ (or M for mature, whatever you call it).

I disgust myself sometimes.

i dont get how thats disgusting

Schwimmwagen

i dont get how thats disgusting

But then it ruins the "magic" of JP that way. But then again, only the beginning was really magic... I suppose if the later half was a gory mess like that movie, Primal Species, it would've enhanced that feeling maybe. idk.

Volkodav

Dad****er
But then it ruins the "magic" of JP that way. But then again, only the beginning was really magic... I suppose if the later half was a gory mess like that movie, Primal Species, it would've enhanced that feeling maybe. idk.

jp was a movie about people trying to survive carnivorous dinosaurs

the part that always freaked me out as a kid was the lil boy getting electrocuted. I always pictured those red bits of cloth around his hands as bloody flesh, peeling off because of the electrocution