• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

just a final vent about family and f----in sick of conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
well trump is gone finally. and democrats have total control of the govt finally thanks to the fact we won fare and square. Niot the leftist utopia i was hoping for but some progress is being made.

I will says this if fucking sick to shit of conspiracy theories...
my right wing family live off a steady diet of them and its terrifying. My brother is going the worst way. After Trumps loss hes proclaiming that america is totally dead, all elections are now illegitimate. Most of all... and im not doing hyperbole here... Hes now saying he wasnt to separate entirely from society and live in a car because he thinks america is dead and AGAIN no hyperbole here... he straight up said he would like to see the Congress building bur and all of the lawmakers in it burn alive. those were his exact words.

Thanks rush limbaugh and all the other mgtow people he listens to online... now my brother is going on the path of a separatist extremist who hoards all his money in gold coins stashed around his room (TOTALLY NOT FUCKING MAKING THIS UP) and is stockpiling guns for what he says is the day "the police will come for him", and had determined that women hate him and never will have sex with him.

So fuck you guys. I may never get my family back but someday you will all be dust and the world will more on to a better reality for everyone in it and all this shit insanity will i pray be gone forever.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Condolences, seriously. That sounds rough.

I know a lot of people people who not only can't talk about politics with their family---which is hard enough by itself---but having your family members get sucked into the Q black hole is on a whole different level. People I know have said that they can barely talk to their Q-obessed loved ones at all at this point, which is sad. Tends to attract people who were alienated, lonely, and disenfranchised to begin with. Sorry, Rufe.

Slytherin Umbreon

Black Lives Matter
Gonna try and stick my foot in here before it presumably gets locked and say FAF ought to shift it's politics rule over to what it is on FA.

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Gonna try and stick my foot in here before it presumably gets locked and say FAF ought to shift it's politics rule over to what it is on FA.
We've tried the "debate freely" for the forums. :) It was a serendipitous disaster. Many of ya'll are still fighting bitterly even without politics allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.