• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just arrived here... Hi everyone!

Comboio-Bolt

Hello everyone. Just arrived to FAF... which was a forum that heard a lot as "a good place for furrys". :)
Ok, presenting my self now, I'm Pedro, I'm from Portugal and recently got into the Furry Fandom, I could say that I'm a bi-person but I think I'm more gay than straight. Anyway, my fursona, its Bolt(Recent Movie from Disney), to explain better, I'm a White German Shepherd dog. It sounds strange, but, even though I consider my self as Bolt, I love bolt. :p
Another part of me... well... I'm also a Train Entusiast, I like to take my bike and run away with my "super powers" to spott trains. ;)
Ok, and I think for now... I basicly said the basics about me. :)
I hope I will be accepted here, I'm just a lonely dog from Portugal... :roll:

Comboio-Bolt Greets all! ;)

K

Kaamos

Welcome to the forum.

This automated response was brought to you by Ford.

Ford: Built for the Road Aheadâ„¢.

Mangasama

Daring Air Pirate!
Welcome to the forum!

I've been known to shoot a train or two, though it seems much of my photography lately's been aircraft.

VengeanceZ

Grand Vision Studio Owner
Welcome to the city of furries.

Please remember to take your belongings with you.

Last edited:

Comboio-Bolt

Thanks in advance, all the welcomes. ;) :D

Welcome to the forum!

I've been known to shoot a train or two, though it seems much of my photography lately's been aircraft.

Mangasama, I see you are also a "Transportation Photographer", I would like to listen what do you have to say, to this photo that I took on one day of Train Spotting around Beja... ;)

hpim7008.jpg

(CP1942 with the IC Nº592 at full power towards Beja)
PS:I took more photos of that train, near me, but they came a bit blured because I was saying "Hi" waving my paw to the train driver. ;)

hey...im a newbie too...i was referred her...

lol im a complete anthrofanatic...so this place is perfect for meh.

have a good time here!

Comboio-Bolt

Welcome to the city of furries.

Please remember to take your belongings with you.

Again, thanks for the welcome, but I didn't quite understand what do you want to say to me by saying what I've underlined. :-?

Mangasama

Daring Air Pirate!
Thanks in advance, all the welcomes. ;) :D

Mangasama, I see you are also a "Transportation Photographer", I would like to listen what do you have to say, to this photo that I took on one day of Train Spotting around Beja... ;)

hpim7008.jpg

(CP1942 with the IC Nº592 at full power towards Beja)
PS:I took more photos of that train, near me, but they came a bit blured because I was saying "Hi" waving my paw to the train driver. ;)

Great pic!

â„¢-Daley Leungsangnam475-â„¢

Red 'n' White Scouse Gamon ^_^
Hello C.Ronaldo =D

Welcome to the forum ^^

The Grey One

New Zealand Scot
Hey hey and welcome to FAF.

yo bolt, just wanted to congratulate you on the lone wolf status

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Hello and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:smile:

Comboio-Bolt

Hello and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:smile:

Thanks, pheonix! ;)
I am already enjoying it here and I am having some fun. :)

Again... I came here more to "expose" my furry side and know more furry people. :3

Wulf

Terminally Pulchritudinous
Welcome to the forums. Don't expose your furry side, you just never know who is waiting to pounce. ;)

Just joking mate. Have fun.

Thanks, pheonix! ;)
I am already enjoying it here and I am having some fun. :)

Again... I came here more to "expose" my furry side and know more furry people. :3
so basicly your coming out of the closet...XD

Comboio-Bolt

Welcome to the forums. Don't expose your furry side, you just never know who is waiting to pounce. ;)

Just joking mate. Have fun.

Thanks for the welcome, and... that wouldn't be a problem. ;) I'm a cuddly dog... so yeah. :razz:

Comboio-Bolt

I am back...

Long time and no see.
I've had some problems on logging in on the FAF, so I gave up for a lot time ago, my friends did called me to join the site and not the forum, so I just sticked for the FA and not the FAF...
So here I am, back onto the forums... I don't promise that I'll be very active here, since I am not really a very talk-active dog, as well nowadays my life is more harder than it used to be... for good reasons. ;)
When I registered here, I didn't had a FA profile... "now" I do... http://www.furaffinity.net/user/comboio-bolt/

It has been a long-way journey since the last time I came here.
*Shakes my paws* Hello again! :cool: ;)