• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just came across something.

Phoenixfire

Here's what happened. I was trying to add a 16th watch to my list, and every time I did, it took my right into my watch list and would not add the new person. After that I decided to give up, and tried to click on my message center. Now I get this every time I click on it.

"MySql ERROR! Please check the logs for information on the error(s)"

Anybody else come across this?

Sslaxx

Phoenixfire said:
Here's what happened. I was trying to add a 16th watch to my list, and every time I did, it took my right into my watch list and would not add the new person. After that I decided to give up, and tried to click on my message center. Now I get this every time I click on it.

"MySql ERROR! Please check the logs for information on the error(s)"

Anybody else come across this?
Have indeed. Hope it's not a repeat of the previous SQL problems that caused FA to down almost as soon as they'd brought it back up...

Abelard

Blah, it seems that the site is down: ?The connection was refused when attempting to contact furaffinity.net? :cry:

Raven

*sigh* i knew this was gonna happen. Was anyone else experiencing the heavy lag last night when it came up?

I think we bombarded it and caused the server to crash...

(last i saw therewere 300 people on it. mostlikley upating their gallerys and porting their old ones. thats megs and megs of information for each person. even if their gallerys were only 2MB, 2MB x 300 is 600MB. all at once, that could fuck up a cpu i say..)

s0lar1x

Aw man, down again... :( I was getting the mysql errors too before it went down o_O

Good thing I didn't upload much stuffs yet.