• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just curious. But are are there any bugs out there?

DemiRabis0

I'm on a quest to find other insect anthros or other creepy crawlers out there.
I myself, am a locust chimera.

So. Don't be shy! Show your awesome selves!
Or if you just have a comment to leave about the subject feel free! I am all antennae.

Tyno

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
Theres one on this forum but idk if he's active anymore.
Here's a bug anthro if you want to see one

JIBBLY

♡ Lovely Baby ♡
Not sure if it counts since you didn't specify whether it had to be entirely an insect, but my mascot is a Bumblebee/Domestic Cat mix! Everything other than his face and ears resembles a bee. His name is Honeypaws!

Azeleon

gay lizard gang
I have made a sona before that's a moth, and another that's a bumble bee, but neither are my main sona and are just made for fun. No art yet though.
My brother has a fly fursona though, but I dunno if he wants me to share his art here.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Here's some old OC's of the 'Swarm' faction I have:

Lady Honeysuckle the queen be, I think she's inspired by Queen Elizibeth, but I forgot what I was thinking when I made her.
\

Flyboys are basically the "RA2 conscripts" with an added gimmick that they can fly and use poison weaponry.

Indwick recently got a roll in my "Grief Goes to Hell" story where he basically judges sins of the condemned.