• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just Excited, That's All

littercritter

professional garbage rummager
Aaaa feel free to ignore this post because it's kind of irrelevant but I'm still super new to the fandom. Like super super new. I made this account along with a FurVilla, Weasyl, and Furry Amino account either on Christmas or the day after and that was when I really accepted my fandom interest. So being an artist I opened for commissions once I had some art posted on my amino and I just got a message about a commission. My commission info post hasn't even been up for five hours yet and I already have interest where as I've been open for nearly six plus months on Instagram and have had two...from the same close friend (which I deeply appreciate!). I'm just excited and had to projectile word vomit about it somewhere. This fandom has treated me so well every time I've interacted with it and now that I'm in it it's even more supportive and wonderful. I love how artists are treated here and I'm just excited and proud to be here even if I am so new. Just, thank you I guess? Aaaa time to stop being sappy and move along ^^; sorry for the wall of text!

A

Aznig

Seeing as you have an opossum fursona - you have my approval :V

Hey welcome to the fandom! Enjoy your time here. Lovely to hear you’re already having a good time!!

littercritter

professional garbage rummager
Seeing as you have an opossum fursona - you have my approval :V

Hey welcome to the fandom! Enjoy your time here. Lovely to hear you’re already having a good time!!
Ahaha thank you ^^ I love opossums! Thank you for the welcome too! I am really enjoying it here so far ^^ Happy New Year to you!

It’s good to hear you are having a nice time.

Happy New Year and all the best for the coming year.
Thank you and Happy New Year as well!! ^^

JakeTheFoXx

Ope, 'Scuse Me
New to the fandom too, and having a blast with exploring everything it contains! Glad you are also having a great experience! It was the art that always had me interested in the Fandom for as long as it did, so I have people like you to thank!