• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just found out my friend is in one of the cringiest videos of the Brony fandom

D

Deleted member 82554

AUTISM POWERS, ACTIVATE! IN THE FORM OF, A BRONY, FURFAG, SONICFAG, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS SOCIALLY FUCKED UP. AUTISM GOOOOOO!!!!!

Kaizy

Emotional Mess
It hurt to hear just the beginning of the song. I couldn't imagine listening to it in it's entirety.

I weep for those poor McDonald's patrons, just trying to choke down their artery-clogging burgers while having to listen to this.
Pray for them my children.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
Well, this gives me another reason not to go to McDonald's. D:

As for cringeworthy people in your life, I guess my sis makes me cringe. Hardly even showers, talks freely about her periods and birth control pills, etc. She's also a... I forgot what you call female bronies. But my brother is also one and he's just fine so I won't generalize.

PastryOfApathy

I remember when I was a brony back in space year 2012. They were like 2007-2009 era furfags except...the same. Thank god the show got all especially crap (it wuz nvr gud hurr durr) so I had literally no excuse to stick around. Also they apparently made an episode that was literally brony-pandering: the episode that I tried to watch but literally caused me physical pain. The moment I heard "muffin" I think I had a seizure.

Also since we're on the topic of bronies making furfaggotry proud, here's something for the Mystery Science Theater fans out there.

Last edited:
S

Sar

After all, it is the brony fandom. Of course its going to be full of cringe.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
I remember when I was a brony back in space year 2012. They were like 2007-2009 era furfags except...the same. Thank god the show got all especially crap (it wuz nvr gud hurr durr) so I had literally no excuse to stick around. Also they apparently made an episode that was literally brony-pandering: the episode that I tried to watch but literally caused me physical pain. The moment I heard "muffin" I think I had a seizure.

Also since we're on the topic of bronies making furfaggotry proud, here's something for the Mystery Science Theater fans out there.
Maybe it's because I haven't watched a full episode of the show properly for years but I'm not sure I see the shift in quality, it all kinda looks the same for me except Twilight Sparkle has wings now which apparently was enough to cause major drama.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
On the cringe-o-meter, "group of friends singing loudly in a fast food joint" merely rates as "irksome and mildly embarrassing" for me. It's not too overly different from sports fans getting hammered and singing "On Wisconsin" or "Fight Fiercely Harvard" or whatever sports fans sing.

The local furmeet was allegedly dis-invited from a local sit-down chain restaurant for just being too loud in general, and that actually makes me cringe more, even though I never went to that particular meet.

Re: that Mike Nelson screencap, I definitely cringe when people fight lulz with whining or soapboxing. The way to win over a comedian is usually to be funnier than them, NOT lecture them about how their joke triggered you. This goes for social justice warriors, too, as well as bronies and furries.

My brony friends are actually fine. One friend was initially overly-fixated on the ponies, but he's also on the spectrum, so. Otherwise, no cringeworthy conduct from them that I've noticed or heard about.

I have a couple of friends who pride themselves on being "edgy" and "politically incorrect," and they'll sometimes say inflammatory shit within earshot of my social justice-y friends. Cringe, flinch.

Also have a couple of friends who are just pedantic neckbeards, and I'll cringe when they trap someone in a corner and start lecturing about nerd shit in a Ben Steinian voice.

Last edited:

Hakar Kerarmor

PRAISE THE EMPEROR