• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just gonna...

Pi

Leave this here.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Aw, I'm not in it. :(

Pi

It was what was in my cache :(

Nice new icon, by the by.

Carenath

Cynical Dragon
*chuckles* That is all.

SnowFox

Nice! I like the way you delivered that.

I wish I didn't obsessively clear my cache all the time.

whoadamn

I remember that, that was funny as hell.

L

LizardKing

Damnit Pi I've sent you 14 PMs now, and you haven't even looked at them.

Ceuper

The Bucket of Truth
Yeah you have 14 unread private messages. XD

Pi

SnowFox

they're all from retarded moderator staff.

Secret love messages? I haven't seen you post anything that would warrant getting told off.

Carenath

Cynical Dragon
Reminds me of my hacker days.

1998: I have winnuke, back orifice, ICQ, and speak 1337, therefore I are hacker.
You forgot SubSeven :p

Irreverent

Reminds me of my hacker days.

1998: I have winnuke, back orifice, ICQ, and speak 1337, therefore I are hacker.

Oh how l0pht and they sold out too, went all white-hat legit. :rolleyes:

All of the cool kids were hanging out with the CDC anyway. :cool:

Last edited:

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Oh how l0pht and they sold out too, went all white-hat legit. :rolleyes:

All of the cool kids were hanging out with the CDC anyway. :cool:

The L0pht is back, believe it or not. I thought it was the end of both name and program when @Stake took 'em over, the same @Stake who later canned Dan Geer for signing his name to the famous paper, "CyberInsecurity: The Cost of Monopoly."

L0phtcrack is back! - Tony Caruthers, Internet Storm Center, SANS Institute; May 31, 2009.

L0phtcrack 6 - L0pht Holdings, LLC.

L0pht Heavy Industries - [Not yet open, but the old name is back.]

Also, what was at the time one of the best hacker/security news sites around, HNN, is also saying it's coming back.

Carenath

Cynical Dragon
The L0pht is back, believe it or not. I thought it was the end of both name and program when @Stake took 'em over, the same @Stake who later canned Dan Geer for signing his name to the famous paper, "CyberInsecurity: The Cost of Monopoly."

L0phtcrack is back! - Tony Caruthers, Internet Storm Center, SANS Institute; May 31, 2009.

L0phtcrack 6 - L0pht Holdings, LLC.

Also, what was at the time one of the best hacker/security news sites around, HNN, is also saying it's coming back.
Interesting.. and that paper was too.. I still have it someplace on my hard drive.

Irreverent

The L0pht is back, believe it or not

:shock: I jizzed in my pants! :D

Yeah, but is it a front for the crypto-pansies at the CIA? :twisted: I wonder if they're harvesting info?

Man, I don't even know what you guys are on about now.. I guess I never really was a haxx0r. :[

http://www.cultdeadcow.com/ :cool:

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. Script kiddies and leet-speak freaks need not apply; yer gonna get pwned. The NSA and former presidential advisers suffer no fools. :twisted: