• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just got back from a Comic Con

Ragshada

College Student
Well I just got back from a local Comic Con that is relatively new to the area. I got to meet a lot of new and interesting people, but the most interesting thing I saw over there was an actual fur suiter. I didn't really think there was one around the area at all. So, here are some pics of the event and the person to the right of the fur suiter is me. Sorry for the large photo, but for some reason this site doesn't like my phone for some reason.

Last edited:
C

Chris-py

Nice! I remember going to my first con. Happened to be Comic Con in 2010. Went off the deep end. XD Hope you had fun!

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
Sweet dude. Sadly, I've never attended any convention before D':

What did you enjoy most about it?

Ragshada

College Student
Sweet dude. Sadly, I've never attended any convention before D':

What did you enjoy most about it?
The people that attended the Con and the artist's that I met at their booths.
Nice! I remember going to my first con. Happened to be Comic Con in 2010. Went off the deep end. XD Hope you had fun!
Went off the deep end?

Ragshada

College Student
penalty, you mean plenty right? I saw at least four of you running around with your storm troopers.

M

modfox

hopefully there is some cons in australia when i move there
is there any cons in melbourne.

C

Chris-py

The people that attended the Con and the artist's that I met at their booths.

Went off the deep end?
I meant it like a metaphor. Instead of easing into cons I just decided to go to the biggest one as my first con XD

C

Chris-py

Did you get anything to take back home with you?
Oh yeah. I got bags and bags of just free stuff from that con alone. Not to mention some of the stuff that I bought. That was the year Scott Pilgrim came out and I got the whole comic line for free because they were giving them out. A bunch of walking dead free stuff. A lot of Marvel stuff....yeah I raked in on the free stuff people passed out to me at every booth.

L

Lasvicus

My friend keeps wanting me to go to Mega Con... Never happens though T-T;

Ragshada

College Student
Oh yeah. I got bags and bags of just free stuff from that con alone. Not to mention some of the stuff that I bought. That was the year Scott Pilgrim came out and I got the whole comic line for free because they were giving them out. A bunch of walking dead free stuff. A lot of Marvel stuff....yeah I raked in on the free stuff people passed out to me at every booth.
Ya this Con was way smaller then compared to that one. They were very stingy about giving anything out for free.
My friend keeps wanting me to go to Mega Con... Never happens though T-T;
Why don't you?