• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just lookin' for a friend

harosai-hyena

Hey! I'm pretty new to this, and I'm still trying to figure everything out. I got no real clue how to make a fursona, I just kind of drew a thing. I'm thinking about being a striped hyena named Harosai. Are hyenas...common in the community? And can I create more than one fursona, or is that frowned upon? Help?

Cybrid

Hey @harosai-hyena ! Welcome to the community! No worries, we were all new once xD I don't think hyenas are too common and there's nothing wrong with having more than one fursona, at least in my opinion.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

Nah hyenas specially aren't all that common. Wolves, domesticated dogs and foxes are the most common types

Zyren_EX

The Fake Pokemanz
I've seen a few hyenas around, but not a lot of them. I think it'd make a cool fursona if that's what you go with ^_^
And as for the having more than one, it's not common but it's not a bad thing either. I personally have two myself.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I know at least one hyena. Theyre not super common but there's a fair few floating around.

...and yes you can have more than one. Plenty of people have secondary or alt fursonas. Its not odd in the slightest. There's no rules to this.

Blight Hyaenodon

Welcome! I have one fursona and another possible one but I am sticking to one right now I will end up with another I think though. I see nothing wrong with having two or more.

B

BloodyBonez87

Welcome! I'm new too, I just created my first FA forum account yesterday. You be whatever you want, and I think it's actually good if your fursona is not a common type. Diversity ftw!

DapperWolf

Comet Hunter
I don't think having more than one fursona is weird. For a long time, I had two going. No one told me it was wrong in any way. Anyway, welcome. I'm new here too.