• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just need some people to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
so uh.. im kinda feeling really down.. sorry for not using caps or what ever but.. i really dont care to. just broke up with my boyfriend.. -sighs-
just need to meet some new people and have some chats to distract me for a while.

Rosca

Don't talk to me, I'm a douchebag. :V

But honestly, if you need someone to talk to I'm all ears.

Well, for chatting, there's always the FAF/FA IRC. >_>

That'll probably be a hell of a lot more interesting than waiting for people to respond on a forum.

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
the point of this thread? Just for me to talk to new people. fucking horrible two weeks ive had. and no im not a fucking fur slut. so im not trying to get yiff.

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
thats true. but I dont really mind either way. I miss being here. This forum was where I finally met some of my awesome friends.

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
Break ups, so sad.

I've never been in a proper relationship that deserved a break-up. But I hear about other people's emotion from time to time. I'm still not sure if I'm the best person to talk to at all.

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
i just feel as if the last 17 months of my life were kinda wasted now...

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Believe it or not, you are the gazillionth person who has made this thread.
Check out this thread.
I need to fill up my AIM list too, but haven't got to doing that.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
but what makes you interesting enough to talk to? :(

Last edited:

Aidy

they call me yolo swaggins
Well I can talk if you want someone to talk to.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
This is like the worst way to make friends. If you want to get to meet new people just strike up conversation with someone you think seems interesting and see where it goes from there. Don't just make a "guys talk to me I am sad" thread. :/

Sorry to hear your feeling so down. It's never a good time when a relationship abruptly ends. And I should know. I've had a few relationships that didn't end well. It's never easy. Especially when you've been in one for a long time. But don't worry. There are plenty of people on FAF who are willing to give hugs to people who need them. And you seem to be needing one right now.

Foxboy2009

Sai Kitsune
Sorry to hear your feeling so down. It's never a good time when a relationship abruptly ends. And I should know. I've had a few relationships that didn't end well. It's never easy. Especially when you've been in one for a long time. But don't worry. There are plenty of people on FAF who are willing to give hugs to people who need them. And you seem to be needing one right now.
Thanks. It really does suck. I just.. dont know what to do right now, :/

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I do not know if I am the best person to talk to...when I had relationship trouble, I OD on Cholocate and cry like a bitch. :V

Zydrate Junkie

Name and rank soldier!
Sounds rough buddy, I myself have never been through a difficult breakup so I can't really say I know what you going through. All I can say is that I hope things get smoother and if you need someone to talk to, I'm all ears.

Schwimmwagen

Thanks. It really does suck. I just.. dont know what to do right now, :/

Anything. Just keep yourself busy/entertained, and mix with people a little. Maybe a new friend could someday be a little more than just that, you never know. Just don't think too much about it all, and let life carry on.

Corto

If you want to idly chat, join the IRC or start a tinychat room and promote it in Link Please or something. I'm sorry, but FAF is not a chatroom.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.