• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just shly waving.

NadiaBella

Hi..
I'm new in the forms...
Just here to say hi I guess. And hopefully to talk..
Ooook bye.

Hola..
Estoy nuevo aquí...
Solamente quiaiaiera dice hola..Y espero a hablar con ustedes..
Hasta la próxima vez. Chao.

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Welcome! You're sure to find people to connect with! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Maybe don't check the Predators vs Prey thread right now... There are a lot of potatoes there right now....
{\__/}
( ^ - ^ )
/ U U \

NadiaBella

Welcome! You're sure to find people to connect with! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
Maybe don't check the Predators vs Prey thread right now... There are a lot of potatoes there right now....
{\__/}
( ^ - ^ )
/ U U \
Ooooh thank you!
Jajaja oh joy.
Also...don't steal my teeeeeaaaaaa

Alys_0_0

Ooooh thank you!
Jajaja oh joy.
Also...don't steal my teeeeeaaaaaa
I only steal tea from people who flaunt their tea in my face! Those fools.... They should know chocolate milk is the superior beverage! *Goes to threads to steal tea*

NadiaBella

I only steal tea from people who flaunt their tea in my face! Those fools.... They should know chocolate milk is the superior beverage! *Goes to threads to steal tea*
Fool!
Chocolate milk is only superior if it's hot chocolate with cinnamon and shredded chocolate.

Alys_0_0

Fool!
Chocolate milk is only superior if it's hot chocolate with cinnamon and shredded chocolate.
Ooooh that sounds pretty good! MY POINT IS, CHOCOLATE MILK IS SUPERIOR!

Alys_0_0

Precisely! Chocolate in general is superior.

Alys_0_0

Alys_0_0

*Notices tea has been stolen*
It wasn't me, I swear!
Not this time, anyway...

Alys_0_0

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Hola, gusto en conocerte y bienvenid(a) a los foros!

Don't know if you're bilingual and wrote the message in Spanish too because of that, but I still like to see speakers of the language in the fandom.

NadiaBella

Hola, gusto en conocerte y bienvenid(a) a los foros!

Don't know if you're bilingual and wrote the message in Spanish too because of that, but I still like to see speakers of the language in the fandom.
Hola!
In away I am. Yo entiendo todo.... but like speaking it in any form es un poquito difícil para mí...so like Spanglish and hope to practice!

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Hola!
In away I am. Yo entiendo todo.... but like speaking it in any form es un poquito difícil para mí...so like Spanglish and hope to practice!
Ah, I see, that's still okay! I'm more used to talking in English over the Internet anyways, haha!

Where did you learn Spanish, by the way? I'm just curious.