• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just shly waving.

Pygmepatl

Spotted Skunk
Ooooh you're leaving already?!
Awww well thank you! It'll take me time, but I'm sure of it.
Hasta la próxima vez!
Algunos abrazos
Oh, I'm not technically leaving, I just wanted to give you my good wishes! I'm actually a very active user of the forums, so we can still talk through DM's anytime!

*Abrazos*

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Hola!
In away I am. Yo entiendo todo.... but like speaking it in any form es un poquito difícil para mí...so like Spanglish and hope to practice!
I tried Spanish classes but I was never very good and none of it really stuck. I'm more interested in learning ancient Latin for some reason XD

Alys_0_0

Alys_0_0

All I remember is the Latin for "With" is "Cum"
Panis means bread. Isn't English a strange language? Taking these harmless Latin words and making them sexual? Stupid English... *Head shake in disappointment with the entire English language*

Alys_0_0

English is like five languages in a Trenchcoat
Very true. It's like in the cartoons when a lot of small people stack themselves up and put on a really long coat. Perfect description from you UwU

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Very true. It's like in the cartoons when a lot of small people stack themselves up and put on a really long coat. Perfect description from you UwU
My stepmum is a languages teacher (Fluent in Russian, English, French, Peninsula Spanish and Georgian. Working on Manx).

I'm kinda shit myself (got furthest with German) but I do have somewhat of an interest, probably because of her.

Alys_0_0

My stepmum is a languages teacher (Fluent in Russian, English, French, Peninsula Spanish and Georgian. Working on Manx).

I'm kinda shit myself (got furthest with German) but I do have somewhat of an interest, probably because of her.
That's really cool! My mother stopped being able to help me with learning in elementary school so I don't have much inspiration coming from her XD

NadiaBella

Panis means bread. Isn't English a strange language? Taking these harmless Latin words and making them sexual? Stupid English... *Head shake in disappointment with the entire English language*
Jajajaja
I mean English is just a funny language to begin with.

Alys_0_0

Jajajaja
I mean English is just a funny language to begin with.
English has many issues and that's probably why it's so hard to learn. I can barely use correct English most of the time but that's because my brain is faster than my mouth XD

Alys_0_0

Me neither and I'm a fucking literature student
I read 400-page books for fun and was reading the "adult" books {basically much more detailed in all things with larger, more complicated words} in the beginning of highschool. Would've started sooner but I didn't know if my mother would approve XD

NadiaBella

English has many issues and that's probably why it's so hard to learn. I can barely use correct English most of the time but that's because my brain is faster than my mouth XD
Yes. Same. Also act like a dictionary because I forget the word but I can describe it to you! Lol
Then lime and lemon I always mix up because of how they are said in Spanish.

Alys_0_0

Yes. Same. Also act like a dictionary because I forget the word but I can describe it to you! Lol
Then lime and lemon I always mix up because of how they are said in Spanish.
LIMON!