• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just some vent art of my fursona

Lysirell

Ruffus, the Eurasian Lynx!
Hi! I'm just a beginner at art and have barely done some artwork of my fursona due to lack of motivation, but... i've been feeling low these days and tried to do for first time vent art of my sona, you know... for fun (?
Looking how it came out actually lifts up my mood, i'm not a very good artist at the time but at least i'm proud that i'm improving since i started drawing some months ago, so i thought it would be a good idea to show you all!

owowow.png

Please ignore the edginess ^^"

Made with Photoshop CC 2019 in about 2-3 hours

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Hehehe, thank you! it means a lot to me ^^
Np~ it's good you can draw your own characters well, my skills are terrible, so i generally have to rely on others to do it. And i don't have money online either. It's nice to see others getting their own characters drawn well and being happy with what they got.

Lysirell

Ruffus, the Eurasian Lynx!
Np~ it's good you can draw your own characters well, my skills are terrible, so i generally have to rely on others to do it. And i don't have money online either. It's nice to see others getting their own characters drawn well and being happy with what they got.
Thank you again!
I've been following some free online courses to improve at drawing plus some simple art studies, and i see that i've got a lot better since i started with art. Sadly i don't have the proper time to practice, but anyways it's very good to know you like my art!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Banned
Thank you again!
I've been following some free online courses to improve at drawing plus some simple art studies, and i see that i've got a lot better since i started with art. Sadly i don't have the proper time to practice, but anyways it's very good to know you like my art!
No problem obviously this isn't the best. I could say a lot of what could be improved, but nothings ever perfect. It always requires practice. It looks good but obviously can be improved upon, and I'm sure you'll improve as time goes on ^-^