• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just think....

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Most of us would all be dead no if we were furries after the great chocolate binge that is easter, just a thought.

L

LizardKing

I didn't really have any yesterday. I'm going to go to the shops today and see if there's any cheap discounted eggs :]

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I'll gorge myself on easter chocolate tomorrow when it's all super cheap because the holidays are over! >:3

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Im sorry but I dont believe in egg laying jesus bunnies.

You dont have to, you just have to believe in Cadbury and Nestle.
I fall into a chocolate induced coma last night though...

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
You dont have to, you just have to believe in Cadbury and Nestle.
I fall into a chocolate induced coma last night though...

Excuuuuse me... Galaxy is the best chocolate.

I like to think that if anthros were real, there would be easter eggs made out of bacon or the stuff they make those dog bones from. Not quite as traditional, but fun for the canids.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
All I had for candy was a few jellybeans.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Excuuuuse me... Galaxy is the best chocolate.

I like to think that if anthros were real, there would be easter eggs made out of bacon or the stuff they make those dog bones from. Not quite as traditional, but fun for the canids.

I thought Galaxy was Nestle?

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I'd imagine that anthro's wouldn't be hurt much by chocolate (as they have human traits). However, chocolate is a toxin to dogs, not a poison. It ups their heart rate (it's like drugs to them) and when too much is consumed it causes heart failure. Dogs can actually have chocolate based on their weight (lightweights get the least, heavier dogs can consume more). For example, if you have a really small dog and it eats something small, maybe a Hershey's kiss size or larger, the dog could be in danger and see a vet asap. However, if a larger dog did that (or even a medium sized dog) and ate the same size of chocolate, it'd be just fine. It's all pretty interesting and the lethal doses can be found online.