• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
I'm in the mood for rps recently again, so if you want to messags me here, discord (bluefiremarkII#2898), or elsewhere, you may do so or ask me questions down below. If i had an rp going in the past that stopped, and you'd like to continue, that's fine too and you can remind me what rp you had going through wherever the rp was or down below.

What am i open to rp with? Quite a few subjects, from kinks to adventurey or more like real life. I don't do heavy nsfw I'll say though.

Any other questions, comments, or anything else you want to say let me know either below or in a personal message through here or elsewhere ^-^

L

Linkin Spark

Bumparoo~
Yeeeaaah I remember having a rp with you about me being stuck in a different realm altogether, and that I have to find my way back
It kinda died like months ago tho, so I'm fine with continuing it or just starting a new one, whichever you want

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Yeeeaaah I remember having a rp with you about me being stuck in a different realm altogether, and that I have to find my way back
It kinda died like months ago tho, so I'm fine with continuing it or just starting a new one, whichever you want
Ah yes... i believe we had it over on discord..? I'm fine with continuing it or starting something new as well really.