• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

just want to say hello

Hello~
I've been interested in furry community for a long time already but only now decided to create my first fursona and be a bit more active.
Well, nice to meet you!
My name is Rory, I'm a devastatingly awkward extrovert who is looking for friends.
English isn't my first language and I don't know all the furry slang, so sorry in advance, I'll try my best.

Salutations! I hope you enjoy the stay here at the forums, and hope you make a lot of new friends!

I have to admit though, even though English isn't your native tongue, you speak it pretty fluently!

Salutations! I hope you enjoy the stay here at the forums, and hope you make a lot of new friends!

I have to admit though, even though English isn't your native tongue, you speak it pretty fluently!
Thank you! I've been learning English since I was 5 and majored in it in university but still have difficulties. I also know some Japanese and like a tiny bit of Spanish plus to my native language.

Thank you! I've been learning English since I was 5 and majored in it in university but still have difficulties. I also know some Japanese and like a tiny bit of Spanish plus to my native language.
Very nice! You speak it very well, so know that those classes and the major paid off!

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Also, I'm a heavy Youtuboholic and watch only English-speaking channels so it helps too. Just finished watching a bunch of videos in the range of "furry for dummies".
I swear I watch more YouTube than actual tv

Not much fandom stuff though

Most furries I end up watching I only find out afterwards or they're heavily implied (Pyrocynical, Saberspark, JobbyTheHong, Fredrik Knudsen)

Been doing documentaries today. Watched one on Half Life 1, one on Human Extinction, and another on extinct human species.