• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just why

Ciderfine

Slow as sickness but true as sap
Banned
Something that always targets this announce nerve of mine is when someone gets artwork of their character with cybernetic limbs and I just have to ask WHY.

Their not adam jensen, this isnt Black ops 3, sure its your character but fucking why ahahaha. We don't have real replacements for that shit only prosthetics to help out but I get it, people like their echo chambers of designs but is there any other pet peeve besides acid trip colors on other characters that drives you insane?

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw
Do you enjoy making these threads/posts, mate?

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Cyberpunk is cool thugh.
You get to call your character an android.

In any case, my pet peeve are furries that have discolored skin, but no actual fur drawn. Having an animal head on a body with discolored skin is missing the fluffiness. Actual fur being drawn is important.

P

Puggles

Something that always targets this announce nerve of mine is when someone gets artwork of their character with cybernetic limbs and I just have to ask WHY.

Their not adam jensen, this isnt Black ops 3, sure its your character but fucking why ahahaha. We don't have real replacements for that shit only prosthetics to help out but I get it, people like their echo chambers of designs but is there any other pet peeve besides acid trip colors on other characters that drives you insane?
I got to admit, i would totally want my sona to be adam jensen. <3

Crimcyan

Chum bucket with the u

Beacuse people like thier character's to be the way thier character are because it's thier character.

Some species are ment to have cybernetic parts aswell, like protogens and primagens are biological mixed with artificial parts

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
I hate not really the design but the details/background stroy of God-Mode fursonas. Their not only fluffy version of a Mary Sue but really over the top with the design.

Also normal sized fursonas with huge boobs and dongs. I'm talking 3ft penis and break-your-back knockers here. They'll do the regular in clothes picture and it looks just fine and then BAM!! A DICK AS LONG AS A LEG IN THE NUDE VERSION!!! Seriously why? How does that even work??? Wouldn't you die from not having enough blood go to your brain??? And holy shit if you guys with female sonas with HUGE titties ever had to have boobs yourself you would cry for the pain and suffering you inflicted on your fursonas.

Judge Spear

I don't cry about too much like a lot of the things listed in this thread (Mechanical limbs? Wings? Really...really?) If anything ever "bugs" me it's just characters that are drawn badly. By people with a following that have been drawing for over a decade and haven't improved at all.

-Characters with garish color schemes that clash and follow zero aspects of the most elementary color theory
-Overdone designs that have no coherence. I have declined so many shitty commissions because of the impending EIGHT HOURS worth of tedious fur pattern drawings that those kind of clients are always absurdly anal about.
-Unintentionally glaringly inconsistent proportions that do not fit the character, the style it's done in, and serves no purpose.

That's about it. Do whatever, but just make sure everything is consistent and could actually be drawn again within a normal human lifespan.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
I don't cry about too much like a lot of the things listed in this thread (Mechanical limbs? Wings? Really...really?) If anything ever "bugs" me it's just characters that are drawn badly. By people with a following that have been drawing for over a decade and haven't improved at all.

Oh I know exactly what you mean! And they get commissions on top of it all! Fuck I get that they're trying but man at some point you gotta stop and say art isn't for you...

Judge Spear

Oh I know exactly what you mean! And they get commissions on top of it all! Fuck I get that they're trying but man at some point you gotta stop and say art isn't for you...

Or just leave the noxious comfort zones and look at yourself in the mirror.

Yakamaru

Yee to the haw

Mosie

Werewolf Hugging Pro
I don't like fursonas that are over the top edgy with personality/looks or have emo haircuts......I feel like I see too many of these. Thankfully no one had asked me to draw on yet so phew

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
Cyberpunk is cool thugh.
You get to call your character an android.

In any case, my pet peeve are furries that have discolored skin, but no actual fur drawn. Having an animal head on a body with discolored skin is missing the fluffiness. Actual fur being drawn is important.
oh my gosh, I thought I was the only cyberpunk fan here :D

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
also, it's a very normal thing for avali to be modified. if we weren't then most planets (including earth) would kill us pretty quick. our home planet only has 25% of earth's gravity, on-top of that our home planets temperature is very different ( for us, liquid water is refereed to as lava if that gives you a idea of how dead I'd be )