• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just Wondering.....

Kitzoo

I was wondering if my fursona has a good name, appearance, etc. His name is Kitzoo and my pic is what he looks like. And he is a red fox. Is he a good character?

Kalmor

Banned
Banned
I was wondering if my fursona has a good name, appearance, etc. His name is Kitzoo and my pic is what he looks like. And he is a red fox. Is he a good character?
Don't worry what other people think about your fursona, it's your character after all, so yours is the only opinion that matters. Also a "good character" is very subjective, people look for different things in a "good" character (there was a thread about this a few weeks ago).

Kitzoo

Don't worry what other people think about your fursona, it's your character after all, so yours is the only opinions that matters. Also a "good character" is very subjective, people look for different things in a "good" character (there was a thread about this a few weeks ago).
ok, thx man! very informitive. Im new to the furry community. And i love it!

Kixu

is probably procrastinating
Welcome to the fandom, sir!

Like Raptros said, the point of having a fursona isn't to impress people. It's something personal.

NightWolf20

One-Eyed Canine
As was stated previously, your fursona is precisely that... your fursona; an anthropomorphic extension of who you are.

But since you're asking for opinions, I'd have to say that yes, it is a good one. Like the name too. :) Of course, canine anthros (particularly wolves and foxes) are my favorites with felines and reptilians following close behind.

KobuMutt

A good character is just a character that means something to you. If you like it, it's good. Who cares about what other people think?

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa

It is a start.
Add a 20 foot dong, and you may even call yourself popufur someday.

DW_

memes, you say?
It is a start.
Add a 20 foot dong, and you may even call yourself popufur someday.

rofl, this is classic.

by the way, i forget, you were crusader mike, right? haven't been here in aeons.

RitsukaAo

*side-eyes*
It's your fursona so do what you like. It reminds me of a kitsune, which is a fox spirit from Asian (I think either Japanese or Chinese specifically) mythology.

Grunnolf

Raver
honestly i like yours mine seems to be to ravy but hey it describes both my furry and rave side