• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Just your friendly neighborhood industrial-rockin' skunk.

JowiStinks

Self-Proclaimed Musician
Hey there. I'm prepared to take ALL THE BULLETS for a kajillion newbie mistakes I make during this post, like making cheesy self-referential jokes that only I will find funny and that will result in my immediate ostracizing from this community.

Haha, just kidding. I'm Jowi Stinks!!. And yes, the two exclamation points are part of my name. My fursona actually began as a dweeby mascot/alter-ego for my industrial rock project of the same name (don't get your hopes up, "music" is kind of a misnomer when it comes to what I do). And then Jowi (pronounced like "Joey") sort of just became too fun to ignore; I've recorded two lousy industrial/nerdcore EPs under the guise of this sexually confused, talentless skunk. Take that for what you will; I'm not advertising myself intentionally, just thought I'd talk about the origins of my character. The advertising for the ear sodomy I consider music just happens to be an added bonus.

So... hello, FA. Nice to meetcha'll.

koregg

Why hello! Im not exactly into industrial rock but hey, who cares. Welcome :3

JowiStinks

Self-Proclaimed Musician
Why hello! Im not exactly into industrial rock but hey, who cares. Welcome :3

Why thank you, sir. I assure you, my interests extend far beyond the obscene realm of industrial rock... I'm looking forward to meeting some awesomesauce people up in hurr.

koregg

I think I am quite the awesomesauce material, cause I like chicken nuggets.

JowiStinks

Self-Proclaimed Musician
Saliva said:
Welcome to the forums. It's always nice to meet another industrial rock fan. Do you have a Last.fm account?

Yeah, I actually read one of your posts in another thread where you mentioned "only scrobbling things I would listen to twice." Perhaps I'm a bit less discerning than that (I mean, I don't consider myself particularly picky, so I have plenty of goofy pop crap on there in addition to music that actually took talent to make on the part of the artist). In any case, take a gander at last.fm/user/JowiStinks [EDIT: Yeah, forgot the /user/ part of the url. Brilliant.]

Fallowfox said:
More skunks can only be a good thing. Welcome to faf. ^^

Thank you very much! :)