• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Jytin Fin Jonus

Furryjones

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9390649/

This is my fursona Jytin Fin Jonus.
Physical Stats
Age - 7 years (Chai planetary rotation is 1.3 times longer than earth's. This makes him about 8 years by earth standards.)
Eye Colour - Gold (Although this changes colour depending on mood)
Height- 8' 4"
Weight- 325lbs
Reach- 5' 3"

Jytin makes his current home on Earth after traveling several thousand light years from his home planet of Chai. Physically he is only capable of showing the basest of emotions, his eyes are much more adapt at showing his mood than his face, literally changing colour to show his mood.
He had a mate, but lost her when she died in an accident on Chai, she was one of the few Vinids still living among the Praeom and her loss devastated him. He vowed to leave Chai and find her reincarnated soul somewhere in the vast galaxy before his short life span took him. His journey led him to Earth.
Jytin is unique to the Praeom species in that he can learn normally, mostly since he is not a pure Praeom, but a hybrid between Praeom and Vinid. This gives him stronger telepathic abilities, allowing him to learn languages by reading other race's thoughts. A feat impossible for the normal Praeom.
He is generally seen as a peacekeeper, not wanting to start fights and would rather settle them with words not violence, though that is not to say he cannot fight. Thousands of years of genetic memories of combat from both Praeom and Vinid have made him into a deadly fighter.
His Vinid Parent, who was male, happened to be an artist, and those skills were passed down into him. Jytin takes up his free time drawing what he sees, both in the real and the imaginary world. On his first days on Earth people were afraid of him, but when they saw him sit down with a piece of charcoal and sheet of paper they gathered around to watch him draw their city. He was welcomed almost instantly the moment he turned it over to the first person who asked for it. His nickname from the city people is "The Visiting Artist" since his kind was never seen before until he arrived. After 3 months in the city a family with an extra room has taken him in, once they saw him shivering in the cold, trying to protect his latest art pieces from getting wet. He repays them by selling his art online, both new concepts to him, since the Praeom people have no form of currency or an electronic information network. When he isn't drawing, he sits in on a self defense class, teaching the people his skills of disarming and disabling potential attackers. Many of the women there have taken a liking to him, despite his odd appearance, but his gentle nature and kindheartedness wins them over.
He still searches for the soul of his departed mate, but finds himself seeking attention from other members of these new races he has encountered, maybe her soul has came here?

That is the basics of Jytin, my new fursona :D

He looks kind of cool, except for the bizarre penis, but everything else just seems overly complicated. All the weird alien stuff seems like a confused attempt to make him interesting. It also seems like you're trying to cram too many desirable traits onto one character: his eyes change colors, he kicks everybody's ass, he's psychic, he's an artist, he's a tormented romantic, and lots of women want to bang him. More than coming off as a thoughtful design, he just comes off as a self-serving Mary Sue.

You might try discarding some of the abilities he has, and coming up with some flaws. I'm not feeling his first name either.

Furryjones

Streetcircus, the reasons I put what I did into the character is because I myself combine those real life skills into my personality. I'm a artist(I drew the picture i posted with the bio) and I know how to fight because of the places i grew up. As for the tragedy that befell Jytin I thought having a deep sadness within him would make him more interesting of a character. As for his other stats, read up on A Guide to Praeoms http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9321878/ and you'll see some of his major weaknesses.

Streetcircus, the reasons I put what I did into the character is because I myself combine those real life skills into my personality. I'm a artist(I drew the picture i posted with the bio) and I know how to fight because of the places i grew up. As for the tragedy that befell Jytin I thought having a deep sadness within him would make him more interesting of a character. As for his other stats, read up on A Guide to Praeoms http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9321878/ and you'll see some of his major weaknesses.

I'm sure you're just the most swell, ass kicking furry there ever was, but a character like that is not going to resonate with most people. Maybe you should also combine your real life flaws into your character, too.

I think it would be cool if he was super lazy, and thought he was entitled to royal treatment by the people of Earth, but no one takes him seriously. He's also really gullible and ends up doing really stupid things because people trick him. I would like him a bit more.

Furryjones

Hmmm well I never thought about that, but it does make sense :p Maybe i'll do a remake of the bio with some added flaws in there. ^_^