• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kane and Lynch multiplayer

Bloodangel

Banned
Banned
Right, so I'm a big fan of IO interacive and the Hitman series, so when I heard about them making Kane and Lynch, I was excited.

Now, I have even more reason. The online multiplayer mode is a bank heist. A team of players are given a time limit to get in, rob the bank and get out while the cops try to thwart the fun.

You may be thinking "That doesn't sound like something to get really excited about" but here's where it gets really fun. At any moment during the heist, you can turn on your comrades and gun them down. This means more swag for you. However, it also marks you as a traitor AND the person you just offed comes back as one of the police officers set to stop you.

It sounds like a really fun idea to me and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
I can already see 12-yr. olds fucking a half-descent idea up.

Bloodangel

Banned
Banned
Bokracroc said:

And thats why it'll be so funny. After a while everyone will be blowing kiddys away before they even walk in the doors of the bank.

Bokracroc

Kinda like The Ship. A grand idea, just ruined by the idiot populous :(

sound like its going to be fun

Bokracroc

Dark Transparent said:
Bokracroc said:

12-yr olds who's parents need bitch slapping for letting their kids play 18+ games.
Won't stop the tards from ruining the game.