• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

KC's Shop - Colorfull Fun Arts! ( OPEN - SFW/NSFW )

TheKC

Fuzzy drawing dragon!
Ljwn8FC.png

Hello and welcome! Thanks for checking out what I have here! If you are interested in commissioning me please contact me in PM ether on FA, DA, or the forums!

LINKS
Portfolio Site Prices - FA: Main/NSFW
- DA: Furry/Human
Order List
Streams: YouTube | Picarto | Twitch

HOW I WORK
1. Send me a note. Make sure to give me any and all details!
2. I will send you a sketch along my paypal.
3. Once the sketch is approved and payed for, I will finish the art.

You can see my commissions list at the bottom of my Commissions Page!

- If it's not on Price list but you want it. You are free to point at something in my gallery and ask.
- If you want something for Web sites, flash game or Professional work, my rate is $11 an hour.
- Please have the money on hand before ordering! and also know how to use Pay Pal.
- I take Paypal and Credit Card only.
- You may have three (3) tweaks on your picture. Best to give any and all feedback in one blow if you can. They are to make sure the character your looking right. I am not your husband moving furniture for you. ;3
- I don't usually work on weekends and holidays.
- If I say no, no is no. Talking me into something only makes me want to work with you less.
- Notes/PMs Are the best way for me to keep track of orders. I do not take orders over Skype, Chats, or LiveStreams. ^_^;
- You are allowed to re-post your commissions anywhere, just link back to me and so others can find me!
Can draw:
Humans, Furry, Feral, Tuar, Chibis, pool toys, Fan art (Ponies, Pokemon, Digimon, Sonic, so on)

LOVE TO DRAW:
Boy Love, Shirtless guys, blushing guys, birds, dragons, Dutch Angel Dagons, Pokemon, aquatic furries, Mermans (merfolk), big huge fluffy ears, action, evil/drak/mean, cool, cute, Neon, emo

Will Not Draw:
Pregnancy, *Babies, Diapers, LittleFurs, *Foot Worship, *Tickle Torture, Inflation, Domination, Torture, Vore, Transform, Macro, Body waste, Drugs
* These things refer to the fetish side. If you are looking to have these things in a humor, cute or innocent way I may be fine with it.
Character name(s) or User(s):
Species:
Type of commission: (Simple Reference sheet, Full Character, Icon)
Paypal E-mail:
Reference sheets if any:
Description:

CELL SHADING
jRyjbIQ.png

Full Character = $30
Waste up = $25
Head Shot = $15
Full Simple Feral = $25

ADD ONS:
Full Character = $20
Waste Up = $15
Head Shot = $10
Background = $10 – $20 (depending on detail)
Nsfw = $10

Gallery Folders: Characters | With Backgrounds | Feral

SOFT SHADING
KUijIyL.png

Full Character = $40
Waste Up = $30
– Head Shot = $20
– Simple Feral = $25

ADD ONS:

Full Character = $30
Waste up = $20
Head Shot = $15
Background = $15 – $25 (depending on detail)
Nsfw = $10

Gallery Folder

REFERENCE SHEET
EvLIna8.png

Full Sheet: (front/back view, head shot) – $60
Simple Sheet: (front/back view) – $50

ADD ONS:

New Full view – $15 each
View with clothes on – $5 each
Headshot – $5 each
NSFW version – $5
(details added to front view along with a close-up, you also get SFW version too)​

* I can work from: NSFW images, 3D game avatars, descriptions!
* For 3D game avatars. Please provide front/back/side/head shot and any close ups needed in a well light environment.[/SPOILER]
Gallery Folder / NSFW gallery

ICON
n0monHS.gif
s7vt3U2.png
6c4DNPG.png

Cell Shaded = $15
-Soft Shaded = $20
Full Animated Icon = $35

ADD ONS:
(to cell shaded icon)
+ Blink and/or Blush Animation + $5
+ Facial Expression Change Animation + $10

You can put two icons together. Double the price.
Gallery Folder

BADGES
UZFEjRa.png

Badge = $40
( Printed, Laminated, Tagged, US shipping )
I may or may not ship out of US. Out of US shipping may have an extra cost for shipping.​

Name on Badge:
Inner & Outer Text Colors
Species:
Reference of character:
Personality:
Simple background color/shapes:
Anything else?
Address for shipping:
Gallery Folder | Laminated Badge

COMIC
6QTTIVg.png

Cell Shading
2 to 3 panels = $70
4 to 6 panels = $80

Soft Shading

2 to 3 panels = $90
4 to 6 panels =$100
+NSFW = $10

- Please have some kind of script. If you are unsure about the pages or panels, tell me your story and I can brake it up for you.
- No more then 4 characters. If more characters or if all 3 or four characters show on most of the panels, I may charge and an extra $10 for difficulty. I will decide this and let you know.
- Random characters. If you have a lot of random characters. I my count them as one or two. ( Example )
- Please proof read your own text. I'm not good at spelling and grammar. I will just copy and paste the text to the comic.
Gallery Folder | WebComics: Neon Glow | Iron Hearts

HUMAN ART
UWXfw0V.png

Just pointing out I do Human art too!

Gallery Folder

//Thanks for checking this out! =D​

Last edited:

TheKC

Fuzzy drawing dragon!
I now have new badges, see above to example. I still need to make a head shot and full body sample of those. I just haven't had time. I can say the head shot is just like the sample but sticking out of a box with the text below.

Here is a soft shaded picture I did recently of Jak from the game, Jak and Daxter.
2yLywSq.png

If you have any questions of comments, feel free to ask of let me know! =3

C

Chris-py

I need some arts of my red panda goose, it's hard to find an artist who wants to even tackle a red panda. XD

Roughmaxen

Love your art style! Didn't want to bother you with a question in your commissions box. But do you think you could do a solo, soft shaded rough collie male? And icon also? Just asking as i havent seen a lot of rough collies being made. Will send a note soon :p

TheKC

Fuzzy drawing dragon!
Love your art style! Didn't want to bother you with a question in your commissions box. But do you think you could do a solo, soft shaded rough collie male? And icon also? Just asking as i havent seen a lot of rough collies being made. Will send a note soon :p
Hey oh! I'm happy you like my style! I'm not sure what you mean by "rough collies." But I have drawn collies before. Here is a sheet I did a while back: www.furaffinity.net: Canas Nagase by TheKC
So I would be happy to draw another Collie! =3