• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Keely say "Bonjour" to all of you :3

Keeky

Mooki
Hi there !
First time for me in this forum but I have a FA account since a year I think ... but I don't often post on it :/
I'm 19 years old and I live in France \o/ ( So I'm not afraid to say that : I have a really bad English T_T I perfectly understand English but I do a lot of mistakes when I speak :/ Sorry for that ! )
I don't know how to introduce myself, but I'll love to answer you if you have question and learning a lot from all of you and have fun ( I think it's the most important part ! )

Et je ferais un câlin à toutes les personnes qui vont m'accueillir et auront compris cette partie du post ! :p

yakuzabadger

its the point of no return
welcome dude great to see a newbie like myself. feel free to add me as a freind man. peace

Nyloc

Evil villain
I give you a hearty and newbish welcome ;)

Keeky

Mooki
Yaay dude :3 I hope not to disappoint you Yakuzabadger but I forgot to precise that I'm a girl so saaad I can't be call dude any more T-T :/ But thank you anyway I'll do ( add you as friends :3 ) :3
Glory to Newbies Nyloc thank you :3 *hugs*

yakuzabadger

its the point of no return
oh lol sorry didnt mean to call you dude |.|; but thanks see you around hopefully

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Bonjour, Madame! Je parle aussi français! Comment-allez vous?

Keeky

Mooki
yakuzabadger : Don't be sorry it's my fault :3 See ya'

RayO_ElGatubelo : Bonsoir Monsieur, je vais très bien et vous même ?

Browder : YES I DID T_T I'm not use to write this one usually I'm Kiki but this nickname is often already taken so I change for Keeky and I write so fast ... give me a rope ...

Nyedyr : I'll enjoy it for sure :3 And if you want to learn some world or expression ask me !

*hugs all*

RayO_ElGatubelo

Moi, je vais excellent! Merci.

Hmm... je me demande si Fenrari a vu ça... il doit être fou de demander à une français ce qu'elle aime manger...

Look, Fenrari, it's a French chick! Quick, ask her what she likes to eat!

Keeky

Mooki
I'll answer in English like that everyone can understand :D So my favourite food ... In general I love and often cook Italian food ( like risotto, pasta home-made and I make my own pizza ) but If I have to eat in a restaurant I'll chose Japanese food. My favourite foods are bananas and strawberries :3

RayO_ElGatubelo

I'll answer in English like that everyone can understand :D So my favourite food ... In general I love and often cook Italian food ( like risotto, pasta home-made and I make my own pizza ) but If I have to eat in a restaurant I'll chose Japanese food. My favourite foods are bananas and strawberries :3

Of course. I think he would be interested because French people have stereotypically good palates.

Nyloc

Evil villain
I'm sure home-made pizza is lovely for those who know how to make it properly. For me it's always a disappointing occassion filled with wasted effort and an unsatisfied stomach.

RayO_ElGatubelo

I'm sure home-made pizza is lovely for those who know how to make it properly. For me it's always a disappointing occassion filled with wasted effort and an unsatisfied stomach.

Go to Youtube and search for the Good Eats episode "Flat is Beautiful".

Nyloc

Evil villain
I'm pretty sure I've been banned from cooking in the kitchen after exploding a cup of hot chocolate in the microwave, so I'll have to stick with packaged pizzas for the moment.

OR maybe Keeky can send a few home-made ones my way....

Keeky

Mooki
Nyloc :Rome was not built in one day If you try again a slowly follow instructions you can do a great meal for nothing, as I know, water and flour are cheap :3.
When you cook forget the microwave HE IS EVIL. And I'm not sure sending pizza will good since You're far from me :/

RayO_ElGatubelo : Well I wouldn't say that I have a good palates, I can be picky on my choice of food but it's only based on my preference not on the quality. ( I know it's a little childish )

Last edited:

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Hi there Kiki. Welcome to the forums.

No worries. I do not care if your english is not the best. I still understood it. That enough for me.
There are some that go crazy about it tho, so a warning there.

How long you been into the fandom and what brought you to it?

Keeky

Mooki
Thank you Stargazer for the warning I'll try do to my best to look after my grammar.
I know the existence of fandom for a long time but I really started when a friend signed me up on SL a year ago. I took a furry avatar and I started to learn a little more. I wasn't really active on SL (technical problem with my computer) then I want to learn how to draw furry make my own fursona. Who is still under construction, but I work on it :3

Metal_Skunk

Welcome to FAF! I hope you enjoy your stay with us! :D Just sit back, relax, make a couple friends, and enjoy the FAFs. :3

Zucri_theFolf

The Folf
welcome to the forums,hope you enjoy your stay :p