• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Keep my mind out of the funk

Demoness_Heller

Deaf artist
This morning I found out the news from my mom about my Grandmother and Aunt (she's like a second mom to me) are very ill. I don't know how serious the situation is for both of them. My grandmother fell ill all of the sudden and her doctor don't know why yet. My aunt got a delayed reaction to the vaccine affecting her heart and blood pressure. It upset me because both of them are my favorite people in the whole world besides my mom.

I suffer from depression and anxiety so my mind goes to a very dark place I don't wish to be there. I need to draw a few things to get my mind off of it before I have to leave out of state to help my boyfriend's mom move back home. I'm expected to be gone for at least a week starting April 26th.

I'll only accept at least 2-3 head shot (or waist down) pics of your fursona/ocs. No humanoids, please.

Example:

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Sorry to hear about that; I hope you’re handling things well! Hopefully drawing my characters will inspire joy

These are all female fursonas who represent different sides of my psyche! Solo 'em, group 'em, do whatever you can create~!

Thank you so much in advance! It is fun to see your style. ✨

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope
I'm very sorry to hear all of that hopefully devil bun can help

devilBunRef.png

tamara590

Curious wolf
Hope they feel better soon *hugs*

Attachments

• 1649715988.skeewomp_58656614-e7a5-4c9a-b88c-8fafbde0ef6f_jpeg.jpg
    1649715988.skeewomp_58656614-e7a5-4c9a-b88c-8fafbde0ef6f_jpeg.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    1590355601.tamara5900_1590280593_yljl5809_cr_sfw_j_2_.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 12

Finn ^w^

Femboy Sharky stoopid-head
Im not very good at art, but wanted to finally make me a fursona

Here is my Lanternshark sona, Colby.

-The dark parts on his body are navy blue.

-I prefer if the stripes on his socks were purple, but do whatever color looks best. His sleeves aren't meant to be that long but I can't draw hands soooo maybe shorten sleeves and draw fingerless gloves the same as socks.

-his hair is dark brown and curly, and all flows down. His eyes are brown as well.

-Maybe shorten his skirt, and make it black.

-for the pose or whatever, fo what you like or like that one famous fleurfurr drawing. You know the one I'm talking about.

Other than that, have fun!

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Here is my OC Ahrakas:
BaronTredegar_Final.png
173BA202-072C-4FBB-B621-3E612435F13B.jpeg
Clone_Warrior.jpg

AvalonChi

I am so sorry to hear what you are going through. Maybe my new sona a female black and white Japanese Chin with yellow collar?

Demoness_Heller

Deaf artist
Sorry to hear about that; I hope you’re handling things well! Hopefully drawing my characters will inspire joy

These are all female fursonas who represent different sides of my psyche! Solo 'em, group 'em, do whatever you can create~!

Thank you so much in advance! It is fun to see your style. ✨

kari.png

I hope you like this style! I decide to go with an icon headshot since it's easier. ^^;

Last thing I'd want to put unnecessary stress on drawing since I have other things I need to deal with later on (the moving part).

for other people, I'll start working on few of those. My out of state trip postponed to May 29 (or 30th) and I won't be back home for a week or few days more depending on the trip. I'll be driving for the majority of the trip from North Carolina to Iowa. x.x

Demoness_Heller

Deaf artist
I'm very sorry to hear all of that hopefully devil bun can help

View attachment 130933
Demon bunny icon.png

I hope you like it! I find it harder to draw her with a hoodie on.

I got back home from the trip. It was a nightmare to travel with my future mom-in-law and because of that, I needed to decompress for quite some time!

I'm not sure if I'll continue doing free icons (yea, I decide to do that cuz it's easier) yet.

Belladonna_Mandrake

Mystic Jackalope
View attachment 131968

I hope you like it! I find it harder to draw her with a hoodie on.

I got back home from the trip. It was a nightmare to travel with my future mom-in-law and because of that, I needed to decompress for quite some time!

I'm not sure if I'll continue doing free icons (yea, I decide to do that cuz it's easier) yet.
Its cool and i love it! <3

Totally understand traveling tend to suck ass

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream
i'm happy to offer my help in these trying times.

Attachments

• YAtsMvb1.png
    YAtsMvb1.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 9

QueenSekhmet

A Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
View attachment 131111

I hope you like this style! I decide to go with an icon headshot since it's easier. ^^;

Last thing I'd want to put unnecessary stress on drawing since I have other things I need to deal with later on (the moving part).

for other people, I'll start working on few of those. My out of state trip postponed to May 29 (or 30th) and I won't be back home for a week or few days more depending on the trip. I'll be driving for the majority of the trip from North Carolina to Iowa. x.x
Thanks a lot~! Hope you enjoyed drawing Kari! Feel free to draw fan art of my characters anytime!