• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Base/YCH) Selling: Kelpies art shop! $5.00-$7.50 BUSTS

SeaKelpie

Welcome
Kelpie's Cove Art Shoppe

Gallery

Style 1

Style 2

Information

Bust Style 1:

Prices:
Base Price: $7.50 USD
Complex Design: $10.00 USD
Wings: $12.00 USD
Payment:
PayPal Only

Work Time and Services:
2 - 4 weeks Unless needed additional time if requested.
WIP (Work in progress Reports) Will be shown to Client.

Additional Information:
- This base is perfect for Furries, Neko's, Anime Figures.
- Prices are Non-Negotiable.
- Payment in advance.(You pay first before art is made.) Non-Negotiable.
- Non Refundable.
- Flat Coloring only.
- Basic Backgrounds or Transparent Backgrounds.
- If you made original work for a background and wish to have it as the background, please notify me.
- If you do not provide enough information to your Commission Inquiry, I can refuse the commission inquiry. You accept these terms upon inquiring the commission.

Required Fields:
1. References of Character or detailed information of Character. If no reference of character, see below.
2. State clothing options for character, References to clothes you like or wish for similar styling may work as well.
3. Contactable. Required for WIP and delivery of product. Examples would be Fur-affinity account or any other non-personal(I do not wish to invade on privacy laws or your own personal privacy.) comfortable means of contact.
4. If you take a leave, please give me a notice so I can remain respectable and not infringe from WIP, Inquires, or Delivery of finished product.
5. Please Contact me with the provided link below.
6. Please let me know if you would or wouldn't like your character as a reference for future clientele, if yes i will leave a link to your Fur-affinity account for credit. I do not wish to infringe.

Non Reference Required Forum:

Species: Furry, Neko, Human
Chest: Flat or Bust
Bust size(Applicable to only if chosen bust): Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Massive.
Body Type: Lean, Slim Curvy, Chubby Curvy, Chubby.
Fur/skin Color: (Specify or give html Color codes from; https://htmlcolorcodes.com/
Markings: Specify shape, Color, where placed on the body.
Ear Shape:
Horns: No, Yes; type of horns.
Wings: Explain wing type(Angel, Faerie, Bat, Bug, etc) Markings and Color.
Hair: Hair Color, Short, Medium, Long, Super long, Curly, Straight, Wavy, Bangs, Side bangs, None, etc.
Eyes: Color of Eyes, Scalara Color, etc.
Accessories: Type, Where, detail of item. (Ex. Gold mid length necklace Locket. The Locket is a heart with Purple Diamonds along the edge.)
Clothing: Tee Shirt, Tang top, Long sleeve, Turtle Neck, Corset, Bra, Dress, etc. Color of clothing, Pattern, Frills, Lace, Ribbon, etc.
Expression: Natural, Smile, Frown, Agape, etc.
Additional Details:

Contact Information for Commission:
Userpage of seakelpie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Bust Style 2:

Prices:
Base Price: $5.00 USD
Animation Price: $7.50 USD(see Additional Information for Animation)
Payment:
PayPal Only.

Work Time and Services:
2 - 4 weeks Unless needed additional time if requested.
WIP (Work in progress Reports) Will be shown to Client.

Additional Information:
This base is perfect for Furries, Neko's, Anime Figures.
Animation is Either Glitter or 3D Effect Red Blue.
Prices are Non-Negotiable.
Payment in advance(You pay first before art is made). Non-Negotiable.
Non Refundable.
Basic Backgrounds or Transparent Backgrounds.
If you made original work for a background and wish to have it as the background, please notify me.
If you do not provide enough information to your Commission Inquiry, I can refuse the commission inquiry. You accept these terms upon inquiring the commission.

Required Fields:
1. References of Character or detailed information of Character. If no reference of character, see below.
2. State clothing options for character, References to clothes you like or wish for similar styling may work as well.
3. Contactable. Required for WIP and delivery of product. Examples would be Fur-affinity account or any other non-personal(I do not wish to invade on privacy laws or your own personal privacy.) comfortable means of contact.
4. If you take a leave, please give me a notice so I can remain respectable and not infringe from WIP, Inquires, or Delivery of finished product.
5.Please Contact me with the provided link below.
6. Please let me know if you would or wouldn't like your character as a reference for future clientele, if yes I will leave a link to your Fur-affinity account for credit. I do not wish to infringe.

Non Reference Required Forum:

Species: Furry, Neko, Human
Animation: Glitter OR 3D Red Blue effect. (if buying animation)
Chest: Flat or Bust
Bust size(Applicable to only if chosen bust): Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Massive.
Body Type: Lean, Slim Curvy, Chubby Curvy, Chubby.
Fur/skin Color: (Specify or give html Color codes from; https://htmlcolorcodes.com/
Markings: Specify shape, Color, where placed on the body.
Ear Shape:
Horns: No, Yes; type of horns.
Wings: Explain wing type(Angel, Faerie, Bat, Bug, etc) Markings and Color.
Hair: Hair Color, Short, Medium, Long, Super long, Curly, Straight, Wavy, Bangs, Side bangs, None, etc.
Eyes: Color of Eyes, Scalara Color, etc.
Accessories: Type, Where, detail of item. (Ex. Gold mid length necklace Locket. The Locket is a heart with Purple Diamonds along the edge.)
Clothing: Tee Shirt, Tang top, Long sleeve, Turtle Neck, Corset, Bra, Dress, etc. Color of clothing, Pattern, Frills, Lace, Ribbon, etc.
Expression: Natural, Smile, Frown, Agape, etc.
Additional Details:

Contact Information for Commission:
Userpage of seakelpie -- Fur Affinity [dot] net