• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Kemono Artist wants to draw YOUR sonas and OCs!

kitsunekoneko

Hello everyone! Name's Ren, I'm just here to draw some art to be used as examples. I kinda stopped drawing after some health issues came up but I'm trying to get back in the groove of things again. Probably not as much as before, but I miss having a side gig/hobby. So I need some material to draw, especially others' characters!

Here's some examples.

EYRemp4XgAAiPCQ

EYGBg_sXgAYh_5N

1590442253.kitsunekoneko_pomsona.png

1445266800.kitsunekoneko_capture.png

Feel free to drop some characters here!
Just remember:
  • Please do not post your characters more than once!
  • I will not be able to draw every character posted. Sorry!!
  • I will draw them in whichever style that I please.
  • I would really love to see some Kemono style characters! They're my favorite!
  • I'm great with feral characters as well.
  • For the time being, I am not drawing NSFW, and I do not want to see any NSFW or risqué suggestions.

If you like my artwork enough for a request, you may want to give me a follow.

Thank you! Have a good day and stay safe!

Last edited:

redhusky

Emperor of Floof! King of the Rats and Spamlord!
Hello everyone! Name's Ren, I'm just here to draw some art to be used as examples. I kinda stopped drawing after some health issues came up but I'm trying to get back in the groove of things again. Probably not as much as before, but I miss having a side gig/hobby. So I need some material to draw, especially others' characters!

Here's some examples.

EYRemp4XgAAiPCQ

EYGBg_sXgAYh_5N

1590442253.kitsunekoneko_pomsona.png

1445266800.kitsunekoneko_capture.png

Feel free to drop some characters here!
Just remember:
  • Please do not post your characters more than once!
  • I will not be able to draw every character posted. Sorry!!
  • I will draw them in whichever style that I please.
  • I would really love to see some Kemono style characters! They're my favorite!
  • I'm great with feral characters as well.

If you like my artwork enough for a request, you may want to give me a follow.

Thank you! Have a good day and stay safe!
Love the style!

redhusky

kitsunekoneko

I just noticed you didn't have your FA link in your sig. Are you a DA Eclipse Refugee too!?

I am not. I dunno why I thought my FA was visible on my profile somewhere... but it wasn't haha. I'm not a fan of Eclipse though, I'm struggling to get my banner to look decent right now. Oof.
Gotta get to bed, but I will be posting some of the requests here before closing things off and moving onto comms. Keep posting your sonas here!

Thanks!

redhusky

I am not. I dunno why I thought my FA was visible on my profile somewhere... but it wasn't haha. I'm not a fan of Eclipse though, I'm struggling to get my banner to look decent right now. Oof.
Gotta get to bed, but I will be posting some of the requests here before closing things off and moving onto comms. Keep posting your sonas here!

Thanks!
NP, I am upset because they removed features from core that I paid money for and the mods keep gas lighting complaints. Also, love the icon!

Chomby

It's Spooky Month!
I would love it if you draw Dusty here! I'll go ahead and give ya a follow!

Untitled161_20200527041838.png

Trevorbluesquirrel

Nice to see you're back at the craft!

I'm up for a draw if desired!

Thanks 4 a shot!

Attachments

• @Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    @Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 24

julievee

I wasn't sure who might suit your style the best. So feel free to browse my characters and if you see one that clicks with you. Awesome! Thanks for the chance!

Characters

Marcl

The Honey Fox